Elite 4 - how hard boosted/scrpited???

Hey guys,
can anyone tell me, how hard the Elite 4 are boosted by stats?

Cuz I noticed in several runs in different leagues, that the Elite 4 Poke´s are MUUUUCH stronger, than they could be.

For e.g.

in Kanto vs Agathe
EVERY Poke had outspeeded my 27 Int DV Alakazam with max Level for that time. Even her Haunter does it!! The Haunter was 5-6 Levels below to my Alakazam, hat NO choice scarf, used different no priority Attacks and should have - even with full 31 dv, ev and the right nature - over 20 Init less than my Alakazam.
BUT... it Outspeeded it.. every time

And that shouldn´t be possible - So the Elite 4 has to be HARD boosted in their stats.

Another Example:

Just a hour Ago - I fought Drake and he send out his Salamance LV 68 with Lifeorb as item. Maximum Init stats of a Salamance LV 68 with 31 DV and 31 EV + the right nature = 182!
Well... it Outspeeded my Accelator with 213 Init.... wiht nor priority attack... Dats ****** bullshit.

So its PROVEN, dat the Elite Four are boosted in their stats.

Can anyone tell me, how hard their stats are boosted??

Thanks for the Anwser and tell me if u noticed something like dat by urself.

Edited by Koli887
2 hours ago, Koli887 said:

Hey guys,
can anyone tell me, how hard the Elite 4 are boosted by stats?

Cuz I noticed in several runs in different leagues, that the Elite 4 Poke´s are MUUUUCH stronger, than they could be.

For e.g.

in Kanto vs Agathe
EVERY Poke had outspeeded my 31 Int DV Alakazam with max Level for that time. Even her Haunter does it!! The Haunter was 5-6 Levels below to my Alakazam, hat NO choice scarf, used different no priority Attacks and should have - even with full 31 dv, ev and the right nature - over 20 Init less than my Alakazam.
BUT... it Outspeeded it.. every time

And that shouldn´t be possible - So the Elite 4 has to be HARD boosted in their stats.

Another Example:

Just a hour Ago - I fought Drake and he send out his Salamance LV 68 with Lifeorb as item. Maximum Init stats of a Salamance LV 68 with 31 DV and 31 EV + the right nature = 182!
Well... it Outspeeded my Accelator with 213 Init.... wiht nor priority attack... Dats ****** bullshit.

So its PROVEN, dat the Elite Four are boosted in their stats.

Can anyone tell me, how hard their stats are boosted??

Thanks for the Anwser and tell me if u noticed something like dat by urself.

Youve got to give more information. I have suspected that the E4/gym mons are boosted in some way as well but you need to post your EVs, IVS, NAture of the pokemon along with the level. And the level of the opposing mon and how you know it doesnt have scarf. But it seems if you are running a level 100 base 145 speed mon vs a base 100 speed lvl 68 mon you should outspeed, unless the base 100 mon is +speed and with scarf and you are -speed. If we dont know these things then we have no way of knowing for sure if what you are saying is abnormal. 

I dont Like speed pokemon.

I Do play with flagship pokemon or wallpokemon.

Tank sturdy poison selfheal.

If that is Not given i dont know.

Maybe try another Team. 

For sure IT Takes a Lot of time but you will learn much more About the pokemmo pokemon e4 and the mechanics.

I dont know how Hard they boosted but, 

Pokemon IV only impotent Here.

I think pokemon EV only important when a pokemon reach Level 100.

IV give your pokemon stat Bonus whiLe Level IT. 

Then you have just the pokemon stats 

And then there is the pokemons Ev value which gives a  Bonus AT Level 100 like:

+1 Bonus stats for each 4 Ev Points on a stat 

Like:

-atk 200    Standarte

Atk ev 40 = + 10 (AT Level 100)

Which is atk stat is Like 210 AT pokemon Level 100 then.

I dont know how ist scripted in this game but thats how i know its working usually for pokemon.

4 hours ago, Sengoku9191 said:

EV is always calculated into a stat. They just give less for lower lv.

For lv 100 you get 1stat for every 4EV, for lv 50 you need 8EV to get that extra stat point 

On 6/20/2018 at 3:06 AM, skeptic85 said:

i always thought they just had a scarf

Nope, they have several different Items
Honestly - i didn´t saw ONE E4 Poke with Scarf

On 6/20/2018 at 3:52 AM, Kizhaz said:

Jolly Salamence can hit 224 speed at lv68. The e4 do not have boosted stats

edit: it seems your mistake is only putting 31 EV's. The maximum EV's is 252

well Yes I did it wrong - BUT..
That don´t explained the Haunter

My Alakazam had 192 Init  - Even a FULL EV and DV Haunter with Jolly could only have 180 Init on the same Level - and It was 4 Levels below my Alakazam

On 6/20/2018 at 5:45 AM, codylramey said:

Youve got to give more information. I have suspected that the E4/gym mons are boosted in some way as well but you need to post your EVs, IVS, NAture of the pokemon along with the level. And the level of the opposing mon and how you know it doesnt have scarf. But it seems if you are running a level 100 base 145 speed mon vs a base 100 speed lvl 68 mon you should outspeed, unless the base 100 mon is +speed and with scarf and you are -speed. If we dont know these things then we have no way of knowing for sure if what you are saying is abnormal. 

For what u need MY EV´S and DV´s and so on? i Wrote the Init of my Poke - u don´t have to calculate it ?.?
I also wrote the Levels of my Enemies dude... read it pls
SO u can Calculate the Stats of the Enemie, by maximize their EV´s and DV´s and give them a fiting Nature. Then just see their Init and see the Init I wrote

AND! I know that they don´t used a Scarf, cuz they ALWAYS did different Attacks in a fight without Swapping. Not possible with Scarf!

On 6/20/2018 at 6:18 AM, Sengoku9191 said:

I dont Like speed pokemon.

I Do play with flagship pokemon or wallpokemon.

Tank sturdy poison selfheal.

If that is Not given i dont know.

Maybe try another Team. 

For sure IT Takes a Lot of time but you will learn much more About the pokemmo pokemon e4 and the mechanics.

I dont know how Hard they boosted but, 

IV give your pokemon stat Bonus whiLe Level IT. 

Then you have just the pokemon stats 

And then there is the pokemons Ev value which gives a  Bonus AT Level 100 like:

+1 Bonus stats for each 4 Ev Points on a stat 

Like:

-atk 200    Standarte

Atk ev 40 = + 10 (AT Level 100)

Which is atk stat is Like 210 AT pokemon Level 100 then.

I dont know how ist scripted in this game but thats how i know its working usually for pokemon.

Dude my Team is 7-10 Levels above them and is mixed. 1 Finisher, 2 Sweeper, 1 Bulk, 2 Tanks (1 Special, 1 Physical)
With some sort of team i could do all Stories and even have a good win rate in PVP (Cuz i only counter the OU tanks and Bulks)

And btw. - thats not the point...
It can´t be that u have to do a Tank Meta in PvP AND in PvE (PvP is totally pooped anyway - it seems like Pokemmo raises a Tank Meta and made reaaaally dumb rules to keep it working - I´ll disuss this in another Thread)

On 6/20/2018 at 4:45 AM, codylramey said:

31 DV and 31 EV

what is DV and EV? Can you explain to me? I only know of IV/EV, and EV can go up to 252 in a stat, to a maximum of 510 per mon.

20 minutes ago, Koli887 said:

1 Finisher,

What is also a finisher? This isn't WWE, John Cena can see you here.

Also, I don't believe an haunter non scarfed with less levels outsped your alakazam, give me video proof and I'll believe. And on the same video, please show me IVs, nature, EVs of alakazam.

No the stats aren't boosted. Yes the pokemons will be holding competitive items.

Edited by redspawn
4 minutes ago, redspawn said:

what is DV and EV? Can you explain to me? I only know of IV/EV, and EV can go up to 252 in a stat, to a maximum of 510 per mon.

What is also a finisher? This isn't WWE, John Cena can see you here.

Also, I don't believe an haunter non scarfed with less levels outsped your alakazam, give me video proof and I'll believe. And on the same video, please show me IVs, nature, EVs of alakazam.

No the stats aren't boosted. Yes the pokemons will be holding competitive items.

Geeeeez.....

1. DV = IV (Germany)

2. A finisher is a Init Glasscanon like Accelator - Extremely fast to OHK most Sweeper or damaged Tanks

3. Not Possible. I beat it weeks ago and my Alakazam has now even higher stats with higher Level and more Ev´s. So it wouldn´t make any sense. BTW: I´m not interested in "proving" it to u. If u don´t belive me - don´t write. I won´t let u calling me a liar.

4. Stats HAVE to be boosted - there is no other way   |   Yes they do. I just didn´t saw ONE with a Scarf until now.

2 minutes ago, Koli887 said:

: I´m not interested in "proving" it to u. If u don´t belive me - don´t write. I won´t let u calling me a liar.

2 minutes ago, Koli887 said:

4. Stats HAVE to be boosted - there is no other way   |   Yes they do. I just didn´t saw ONE with a Scarf until now

they were not boosted, and until proven, you're a liar. And ofc it's possible to proof, just re-create the exact same conditions, what's so hard about it?

Also, the correct term, would be sweeper, not finisher.

Just now, redspawn said:

they were not boosted, and until proven, you're a liar. And ofc it's possible to proof, just re-create the exact same conditions, what's so hard about it?

Also, the correct term, would be sweeper, not finisher.

U R f***ing pooped aren´t u?....Rly.. are u even reading what u r writing?

1. Re-creating? To do that i ahve to start a New Game, get me a Alakazam with the perfect same stats like the one before, do the whole game until E4 again and even need the Same EV´s mine last had at that point. ..... U can´t be seriouse... If u tell me a liar - just go of this Thread and troll other ones...omfg..

2. ................... i have no words for u .... https://www.pokewiki.de/Sweeper#Finisher (y i know its german but idc) if u don´t know it, don´t talk like u do

The point is not to call someone liar nor not. The point is to find out if situation you described had place. You could miss something,  you could understand something wrong, you could be right and stats are indeed boosted.

There were already situation when someone complain on Agatha pokemon outspeeding theirs, and always it was about scarfed pokemon. That's why everyone is skeptical about your claim. You being unable to prove it does not help. 

48 minutes ago, Toupi said:

The point is not to call someone liar nor not. The point is to find out if situation you described had place. You could miss something,  you could understand something wrong, you could be right and stats are indeed boosted.

There were already situation when someone complain on Agatha pokemon outspeeding theirs, and always it was about scarfed pokemon. That's why everyone is skeptical about your claim. You being unable to prove it does not help. 

i understand what u mean, but what i wrote is just logic

i wrote the init stats of my poke (the stats wasn´t maximizied at this point, but still higher, than enemy maximum)
u have the level of the enemy poke and just have to calculate it with maximum IV´s and DV´s.

the Stats u´ll get, CAN´T be higher, than the Init of my Poke - especially 4 levels below to mine

And NONE of the Poke´s i mean had a Scarf! (Told it 3 times before)
Both used different attacks in every run i tried and the Salamance had a lifeorb.

It´s all simple and logic Maths.

48 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Best thing to do is just to ignore him. It's just another angry kid who complains but can't give proof of anything. Game is against him you see.

U rly seem to have to life dude... 
u r just writing s**t, instead of starting a real discussion

kiddo... just go away... no one wants/needs u here

EDIT: Many people of mine, told me about u, a few minutes ago
U kid seems to be veeeeeery annoying. Many other players complain about u.. think about it kiddo

Edited by Koli887
4 minutes ago, Koli887 said:

i understand what u mean, but what i wrote is just logic

i wrote the init stats of my poke (the stats wasn´t maximizied at this point, but still higher, than enemy maximum)
u have the level of the enemy poke and just have to calculate it with maximum IV´s and DV´s.

the Stats u´ll get, CAN´T be higher, than the Init of my Poke - especially 4 levels below to mine

And NONE of the Poke´s i mean had a Scarf! (Told it 3 times before)
Both used different attacks in every run i tried and the Salamance had a lifeorb.

It´s all simple and logic Maths.

Yes they can and they could also speed tie. I don't know the builds of the E4 but I can at least tell you that the stats are not implemented different from any other instance of that species. I do vaguely recall them having full evs and beneficial natures. Aside from that I really don't know anything else.

7 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

Yes they can and they could also speed tie. I don't know the builds of the E4 but I can at least tell you that the stats are not implemented different from any other instance of that species. I do vaguely recall them having full evs and beneficial natures. Aside from that I really don't know anything else.

Sry, but i really don´t understand what u r trying me to tell

I told u before, the Haunter of Agathe COULDN´T have more Init than my Alakazam had. EVEN with full IV, EV AND right nature.

So what were u trying me to say?

EDIT

My Alakazam had 192 Init! - a Haunter CAN´T get those stats with level mid-50

that is the problem - Normally its just not POSSIBLE

Edited by Koli887
5 minutes ago, Koli887 said:

Sry, but i really don´t understand what u r trying me to tell

I told u before, the Haunter of Agathe COULDN´T have more Init than my Alakazam had. EVEN with full IV, EV AND right nature.

So what were u trying me to say?

That was a blanket statement. For specific cases you do need to show is your team build. It is possible for a lower level species to outspeed or tie higher level species.

You still haven't told us what your Nature/IV/EVs are so there's really nothing we can do to help you. It was already explained to you that their stats aren't "boosted" in any way and you're most likely calculating something incorrectly. (just like you did with the EVs earlier)

well ok, but...

1. Its weeks Ago - my Poke has higher level and more EV´s now. Makes no Sense to link it

2. I DO still know the Init EV´S of my Alakazam. IT has 27 IV and 142 EV on Level 56 at the Point i Fought Haunter (Level 52)

3. I know what u mean, but a Haunter on this Level CAN´T be outspeed MY Alakazam. Haunter has to be exactly LV 60 to Outspeed my Alakazam with 1 Point.

4 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

You still haven't told us what your Nature/IV/EVs are so there's really nothing we can do to help you. It was already explained to you that their stats aren't "boosted" in any way and you're most likely calculating something incorrectly. (just like you did with the EVs earlier)

I know, u don´t mean it bad, but u guys start to tilt me....^^

I DON´T need help, for what happend.

And u DON´T need my Poke´s IV/EV/NATURE - i Wrote the Init stat is has, so what are u trying to do with the single stats??? i don´t get it

And again.. they HAVE to be boosted. A Mid 50 Level Haunter CAAAAAANNNNNN´TTTTTT  have more than 192 Init. There is no f***ing way.

4 minutes ago, Koli887 said:

And again.. they HAVE to be boosted. A Mid 50 Level Haunter CAAAAAANNNNNN´TTTTTT  have more than 192 Init. There is no f***ing way.

All I can tell you is that we don't artificially inflate the stats of the E4 or any other NPC in any way.

So there is a way that it can outspeed you, whether it be anything from a stat drop/boost, a held item or you being incorrect with your information.

4 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

All I can tell you is that we don't artificially inflate the stats of the E4 or any other NPC in any way.

So there is a way that it can outspeed you, whether it be anything from a stat drop/boost, a held item or you being incorrect with your information.

Nope - all Infos are correct

i write it again and u tell me HOW it can be

Now again, so ALL understand the Problem

MY ALAKAZAM: Lv.56, Jolly, 27 Init IV, 142 Init EV = 192 Init!!!

Enemy Haunter: Lv.52, """Jolly, 31 Init IV, 255 Init EV = 168 Init!!!

It used different Attack without beeing swapped, so it didn´t had a Scarf to be faster

And it still outspeeded me....

even COMPLETELY without EV´s, OR with a wrong Nature - My Alakazam is always above the 168 Init of the Haunter

Just now, Koli887 said:

MY ALAKAZAM: Lv.56, Jolly, 27 Init IV, 142 Init EV = 192 Init!!!

Enemy Haunter: Lv.52, """Jolly, 31 Init IV, 255 Init EV = 168 Init!!!

It used different Attack without beeing swapped, so it didn´t had a Scarf to be faster

And it still outspeeded me....

nabend
Ich versuche mal konstruktiv mitzuüberlegen wie das möglich ist.
Ich sehe es wie du, unter normalen Bedingungen hätte das Simsala einfach schneller sein sollen.
Die beste Erklärung die ich im Moment noch sähe wäre, dass einer der Gegner vielleicht Eissturm eingesetzt haben könnte - habe das zumindest für Gengar (vllt auch Alpollo) als gute Attacke im Kopf und könnte mir denken dass die KI die EIsattacke insbesondere gegen Brutalanda wählen würde
Bist du von Eissturm getroffen worden?
---
Translation: Were you by any chance hit by 'Icy Wind'?