Items Wiped?

So I just recently started playing again after about a 2-3 year break and I come on to find that I have no items. Well I have a few items, but nothing important (besides utility/story items). All of my held items and my TM's are gone! I've been back for about a week but created a new account, you know start fresh. Well I guess I didn't have a choice in the matter...I mean I still have my Pokemon. I also had to fight the E4 again.

So was there like a Item wipe while I was gone? Before I left there was no Unova and when you breed you kept your parents.

EDIT: I was breeding also...those Pokemon are now gone...

Edited by RoseFunera1
50 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

did anyone other then you know your account details? that seems like a case where a friend with access logs on and notices you don't play anymore so "wynaut take the stuff" 

if this isn't the case then try here

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/47-support-request/

Definitely not. There's only one friend that I would do that with and he thinks Pokemon is "gay" so....I might try that.

2 hours ago, RoseFunera1 said:

So I just recently started playing again after about a 2-3 year break and I come on to find that I have no items. Well I have a few items, but nothing important (besides utility/story items). All of my held items and my TM's are gone! I've been back for about a week but created a new account, you know start fresh. Well I guess I didn't have a choice in the matter...I mean I still have my Pokemon. I also had to fight the E4 again.

So was there like a Item wipe while I was gone? Before I left there was no Unova and when you breed you kept your parents.

EDIT: I was breeding also...those Pokemon are now gone...

I had the same on an old account, even my pokemon were whipped.I started over after it on a new account.

1 hour ago, Chiefronse said:

I had the same on an old account, even my pokemon were whipped.I started over after it on a new account.

Sorry but there's no pokemon whipe, nor items nor anything, there was an account wipe in 2015 that only whipped the 'dead' accounts, by that I mean accounts with very little progress, no cash, no pokemons, no shinies. You should contact the support aswell.

25 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Sorry but there's no pokemon whipe, nor items nor anything, there was an account wipe in 2015 that only whipped the 'dead' accounts, by that I mean accounts with very little progress, no cash, no pokemons, no shinies. You should contact the support aswell.

was an account of 2013 unsure what it had  but i dont care about it anymore, new account has 7 comps atm and making more