Draco Meteor

4 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

your answer would seems to be everywhere even on this possibly your introduction page, no need to create more topics just because you get the answer you dont wanna hear

Well first of all, I only wanna know if it's gonna being implemented next week or not, what are u talking about?

Second, who the fuck is Kyiwi? I'm Kiwi...

Just now, kiwi said:

Well first of all, I only wanna know if it's gonna being implemented next week or not, what are u talking about?

Second, who the fuck is Kyiwi? I'm Kiwi...

cGw7jri.png

well im sorry if thats not you but he claims to be also as the diagram i artisticly made show how to use "search" its been a function for forums for quite some time

Just now, GodofKawaii said:

cGw7jri.png

well im sorry if thats not you but he claims to be also as the diagram i artisticly made show how to use "search" its been a function for forums for quite some time

I made this thread for all the people who want to know if it's going to be implemented or not (me first).

This is the first forum where when you make a question people don't help you but they tell you to ask in other thread. 10/10 community

1 hour ago, kiwi said:

This is the first forum where when you make a question people don't help you but they tell you to ask in other thread. 10/10 community

I would lie saying you are the first person who is so pretensional

• Kizhaz locked this topic