Team Tournament June (30th, Saturday)

Team Name: Sic Itur Ad Astra
Team Tag: [SIÂ]
Registered Players: Mkns, Jaawax, Cerk, Zbleeex, Stelian, TheBeldumMaster, MadaraSixSix, daveN, Kamimiii, LeZenor, Schuchty, enchanteur, DoctorPBJ, FranchoP, gypss, Kriliin, Rikoudo.
Team Captain: Jaawax

Team name:BeneathRemains

Team tag:SØÐ

Registered players : JackOfDown, hernanwolf, rompecolitas, snicksz, anarsu, lizary, gerardowa, technicianX

Team captain: JackOfDown

Edited by JackofDown
I forgot to add the team captain
On 6/28/2018 at 12:00 PM, NikhilR said:

Team Name: KingCheerios

Team Tag: [LYLE]

Registered Players: NikhilR (EL CAPITAN), DestructX, Lazaaro, Goldeneyes, pachima, yangsam, Kanzo, Artemiseta, KaynineXL (he's going to quit staff last minute to carry us DestructX)

Team Captain: NikhilR 

Tried to color coordinate the names based on the teams we're supporting for World Cup. Hard to put white color in the font though :(

The Redeem Team.

12 hours ago, DoubleJ said:
On 6/28/2018 at 9:00 PM, NikhilR said:

Team Name: KingCheerios

Team Tag: [LYLE]

Registered Players: NikhilR (EL CAPITAN), DestructX, Lazaaro, Goldeneyes, pachima, yangsam, Kanzo, Artemiseta, KaynineXL (he's going to quit staff last minute to carry us DestructX)

Team Captain: NikhilR 

Tried to color coordinate the names based on the teams we're supporting for World Cup. Hard to put white color in the font though :(

The Redeem Team.

LYLE without JJ ... what a sad TT

It was great tournament as always, now lemme give some shot outs

Congratulations to RISE for outstanding win tonight. Congratulations again Rise boys, well deserved!

xGDx are our 2nd place winners, with great start for the first time in TT. Good luck next time!

As always I would love to thank all players for coming tonight to take a part or to watch our best teams

Huge thank you to my great helpers: @Bilburt, @TheChampionMike, @Foersterr @Perry @Lightningvolt @Jerryzoo 

Bracket

My personal shot-out for HDLM, for taking outcome of their match being decided by us competive spirit. Good luck next time as well!

See you next month warriors!