[GUI] Violet Mist Theme - Omni Series

• Michelle changed the title to [GUI] Jaded Theme - Omni Series [Updated 06/09/2022]
On 6/17/2018 at 12:39 PM, Michelle said:

An incredibly effective reskin of the "default" theme to better suit your style!

Jaded Theme

oN5qhHZ.png

GL0LGKa.png

f68ILeB.png

*Things To Note : Friend Icon replaced with Friendship Pokeball Icon, Status Bars are inspired by classic Gameboy theme, entire GUI/font has been darkened/fixed.

Download Here!

Installation

Extract Folder to PokeMMO/Data/themes/

Restart or Open PokeMMO, click Menu > Settings > Interface > Theme: > select Omni Series - Jaded.
Enjoy! ? 

Alternate Theme Choices

Omni Series - Cerulean Steel
Omni Series - Azurora
Omni Series - Crimsonite

Omni Series - Midnight

15/10 for me!! Good  job mister!!

• Michelle changed the title to [GUI] Jaded Theme - Omni Series [Updated 06/14/2022]
  • Michelle changed the title to [GUI] Violet Mist Theme - Omni Series

15 hours ago, Michelle said:

There are many custom fonts, which are you referring to- and is there a specific reason you prefer the default?

I really like the font, I recommended this theme to a friend and they said they didn't like the more pixelated font in the dialogue (Sorry for not clarifying in my first post).

Edited by mimirrr
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I really like your theme and I'm using it, but I wanted to know if we can have your theme and the default combat interface because with 4-player raids, we can't see the abilities of the others when the theme is active.
There is also an issue in the current version where the health bar of our Pokémon moves up and down by a few pixels.
Thanks for your work

Edited by Yeffro