PokeMMO Battle Association - Swiss Round 2/5

So, there were 3 matches that were failed to be played.

OrangeManiac vs. Kiwikidd

- Kiwi gave me only one time for the entire week and wasn't able to turn up then.

Mnemosyne vs. Bartolomew

- Absolutely no idea what was happening in this one

Bluebreath vs. aftershocker

- Aftershocker had been super busy this weekend and wasn't able to play with Bluebreath. He was ready to concede the game with an activity loss, however both players obviously want the game to be played.

Therefor:

While waiting for information about Mnemo vs. Bartolomew the other two games can be played until the week is completely concluded. Aftershocker and Blue are trying to play the game tomorrow, which is completely fine by me. The new week will be out late night tomorrow at latest.

Edit: Obviously, rather than having activity calls Mnemosyne vs. Bartolomew can be played instead.

Edited by OrangeManiac

If JJ was hosting:

DoubleJ vs. Kiwikidd

- Kiwi gave me only one time for the entire week and wasn't able to turn up then so I have claimed the victory. Ez

Mnemosyne vs. Bartolomew

- Absolutely no idea what was happening in this one. Both players receive no points and both players banned for the remainder of the season.

Bluebreath vs. aftershocker

- Aftershocker had been super busy this weekend and wasn't able to play with Bluebreath. He was ready to concede the game with an activity loss, however, rather than allowing Aftershocker to concede, I substituted myself in for my boy shocker and we will play soon.