enough is enough

2 minutes ago, Kipp said:

these lotteries are getting outta hand.

i say we as a community boycott all lotteries on the trade forums.

ALL CAPS SO YOU KNOW I AM SERIOUS!!!!!

feel free to discuss

I suppose you figure another way out on how to get rid of smth without selling it for under-value since the economy isn't doing so well atm. Lotteries are approved by the sgms and believe it or not they do sell out and they do work. You seriously aren't a very bright player for making a thread without an actual reason except just being SALTY. YES ALL CAPS.

1 minute ago, Goku said:

I suppose you figure another way out on how to get rid of smth without selling it for under-value since the economy isn't doing so well atm. Lotteries are approved by the sgms and believe it or not they do sell out and they do work. You seriously aren't a very bright player for making a thread without an actual reason except just being SALTY. YES ALL CAPS.

someone felt personally attacked by a joke thread, haha

but lotteries are getting outta hand. like stated above. lotteries are becoming the only way to sell shinies for a "fair" price and thats just unhealthy.

4 minutes ago, Aerun said:

When you have to host lotteries to get money, you know something is wrong

From a sellers point of view lotteries are a safe and definitive way of getting a set amount of money, it's not really got anything to do with the state of the economy.

2 minutes ago, Kipp said:

someone felt personally attacked by a joke thread, haha

but lotteries are getting outta hand. like stated above. lotteries are becoming the only way to sell shinies for a "fair" price and thats just unhealthy.

I'm not disagreeing with what you are saying but currently it is what it is. Will the market stabilize? Sure but not for a few months. Devs will have to contemplate on how to entirely revamp the shiny market cuz currently there isn't one. I also think lotteries will run dead if too many people start hosting them since there will be a competitive scene on selling tickets. So this way of making money was just a breather in a room without air.

1 minute ago, Darkshade said:

From a sellers point of view lotteries are a safe and definitive way of getting a set amount of money, it's not really got anything to do with the state of the economy.

Trying to sell things in game is normally the easiest and fastest way to get money though, lotteries take time and you're not sure people will buy every tickets.

Except, I've played this game nowadays and it's so difficult to get offers for anything we want to sell, and since that a lot of lotteries started to be hosted.

I'm not gonna argue about the state of the economy again, but yeah I definitly think lotteries got something to do with it.

4 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

Of course it does. People rely on lotteries to make a set amount which they couldn't obtain in game on the shiny they were selling? People aren't able to sell their shinies for what they are valued.

Just now, Goku said:

People aren't able to sell their shinies for what they are valued.

Perhaps they're overvaluing it in relation to it's current worth, and that's why they're not able to make sales this way.

More Shinies of the same species = worth less than before, a sentiment that was echoed in the "State of the economy thread".

Judging by that thread, quite a few people were upset that their valuables were becoming worth a lesser amount.

7 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

Judging by that thread, quite a few people were upset that their valuables were becoming worth a lesser amount.

I am imagining quite more than a few.

15 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

Perhaps they're overvaluing it in relation to it's current worth, and that's why they're not able to make sales this way.

More Shinies of the same species = worth less than before, a sentiment that was echoed in the "State of the economy thread".

adding a bunch of moneysinks, while at the same time nerfing most of the ways to get yen = barely have enough money to finish some comps, let alone buy shinies.

3 minutes ago, Goku said:

I am imagining quite more than a few.

Sure, it's a manner of expression.

What's happening with Shinies is an inevitability though; the only shiny sink we have right now is shiny breeding, and that doesn't sink nearly as many Shinies as are being brought into the game, let alone encourages people to sink Shinies of any decent value.

Without an effective sink like this they're always going to become worth less and less over time.

with a pickup payday mon it doesnt take very long to make up what the lowest price yet most now lotto'd shiny. chances are people wont find a/many shinies but its still easier to make money and your correct "stats"

7m0hLuY.png

Edited by GodofKawaii