To Catch Them is my Real Test - Social Media (Saturday 16th-23rd June)

8j8uXUq.png

Date & Time ~ 16th June - 23rd June

Location ~ Facebook and Twitter

Prize ~ 1000 Reward Points on each platform

Explanation ~ There have been big turnouts to the recent catching events and we're interested in knowing how you participate in them. Reply to the post on Facebook/Twitter with the Pokemon you always bring to these contests to help maximise your chances of winning, the Pokemon you bring with you when you want to participate in these catching contests. Your creativity and each pokemons utility will be important. Winners will be messaged over Facebook/Twitter and announced in this thread.

Rules ~

• On Facebook like post | on Twitter like/retweet the post
  • Reply with the six/team of Pokemon you keep on you when out catching Pokemon. This can be sent as a screenshot or a written list.
  • Judging will be based on the benifit of the Pokemon you carry
  • There will be one winner on both Facebook and Twitter
  • You will have one week to enter

Hosts ~ Kizhaz, KaynineXL

23 hours ago, Zymogen said:

If u guys think I’m finna show my friends and family that I play a Pokemon MMO, let alone put this much thought into it, u got another thing coming

Can’t fault the creativity of the event tho

^^ theres a reason no one irl knows i play xD

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Staggiie from Facebook and Zigh from Twitter for winning with their entries.

235MS.png

Facebook entry

Spoiler

1. Abra - I carry a fainted Abra with synchronize ability in the first party slot during these events if there's a nature bonus. I have an Abra for every nature.

2. Smeargle - False Swipe + Spore for catching. And Thunder Wave for grass mons that can't be spored. And Foresight to catch ghosts that false swipe can't hit without it.

3. Octillery - I like to have the Suction Cups ability handy in case of a shiny that has Roar/Whirlwind.

4. Starmie - I just keep this around to ohko mons in hordes incase of a shiny cause we can't catch a mon in a horde until it's the last one left. It's also handy with Illuminate ability if I need to repel trick or if I'm not getting many encounters. 

Besides bringing a couple HM slaves if needed. that's pretty much all I use during catchmon events.

Twitter Entry

Spoiler

The perfect tool to catch mons, Aron! Basically I use a level 1 Aron when I'm feeling lucky,. Let me explain: - Since is level 1, wild mons deal enough to trigger its Sturdy ability, then I use Endeavor to leave them with 1hp, then I'm ready to catch. Aron > falseswipe, amirite?

Thanks to everyone who entered

• Kizhaz locked this topic