[Unofficial] Future Update Changes

On 6/20/2018 at 2:20 PM, Chiefronse said:

Tbh i hope team previeuw does not get added, the element of suprise makes pvp more fun.

Let's also keep in mind that it will probably be an optionnal feature. That way, everyone will be fine as long as the desired settings are selected. ~

3 minutes ago, Edniss said:

Let's also keep in mind that it will probably be an optionnal feature.

Should not be. At least not for tournaments, or any pvp related event. Same applies to matchmaking and ranked MM. Team preview makes the game a lot less 'random' per say and a lot more enjoyable. Those who say hurr durr it ruins the surprise, well, it does, that's the whole point.

4 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Should not be. At least not for tournaments, or any pvp related event. Same applies to matchmaking and ranked MM. Team preview makes the game a lot less 'random' per say and a lot more enjoyable. Those who say hurr durr it ruins the surprise, well, it does, that's the whole point.

I was mostly referencing to 'friendly PVP matches' in my statement, but I second you: I guess this function should not be activated in any official PVP battle or tournament (unless it's intentionnaly part of the tournament rules) ~

9 minutes ago, redspawn said:

To clarify:

It will be on by default (and non-removable) for all PvP related events.

It will likely have an option for turning it off in casual PvP matches however.

31 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

To clarify:

It will be on by default (and non-removable) for all PvP related events.

It will likely have an option for turning it off in casual PvP matches however.

Can you say when will it be avalaible? Or you don't know/can't say nothing?

5 hours ago, Darkshade said:

No, we don't know when it will be available yet.

It's not letting me edit this topic anymore, do you have any idea what's wrong? I tried cutting back on words to fit more in but it just doesn't edit anymore for me

1 minute ago, Matoka said:

It's not letting me edit this topic anymore, do you have any idea what's wrong? I tried cutting back on words to fit more in but it just doesn't edit anymore for me

No clue, have you tried clearing your cache/trying another browser to see how it fares?

16 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

No clue, have you tried clearing your cache/trying another browser to see how it fares?

fixed it, thanks. Man i hate forum formatting.

I tried to make 3 separate spoilers and instead got 1 spoiler containing 1 spoiler containing 1 spoiler that I could not separate so I had to re-type entire formatting ;'DD

Update possibly today! (Saturday) Soon (tm)! Hype!

@Darkshade do you know if the update will be tested on PTS before it is made live or is it just heading straight to main server? Im guessing there's been quite a bit of internal testing for how many new mechanics and moves there are, but I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Focus Sash, Prankster and Eviolite! this'll be an interesting shake-up to the meta.

Edited by Matoka
6 hours ago, Matoka said:

@Darkshade do you know if the update will be tested on PTS before it is made live or is it just heading straight to main server? Im guessing there's been quite a bit of internal testing for how many new mechanics and moves there are, but I wouldn't be surprised either way.

It's undecided, but probably not. It'd only be useful for a day or two to make sure we don't have any dumb crashes related to client optimization

1 hour ago, Kyu said:

If I had to guess, I'd say around 2 Weeks™ after Android is released to everyone.

I thought you guys were releasing both things the same update objects,moves, and habilities + android oficial release..... am i wrong?

Edited by Takens
On 6/23/2018 at 1:02 PM, Kyu said:

If I had to guess, I'd say around 2 Weeks™ after Android is released to everyone.

Now that Android is in "Open Beta" does this reflect previous references to "General Release" and "Released to everyone"?

Or will we be waiting until Android is done with beta entirely? (Im curious about this since Pokemmo has never left "Alpha" (Beta?))