[Unofficial] Future Update Changes

On 7/26/2018 at 4:04 PM, Kyu said:

No, we will just do multiple patches within a short amount of time

I don't know about the other people but, this is kind of disappointing we have no info on what's happening with the patches that were supposed to be released in a "short amount of time" + server is going down multiple times. I think its time to give an explanation to the community.

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2018 at 3:16 PM, Matoka said:

Implementation of Dungeons, a new PvE form of content giving access to Hidden Ability (HA) Pokemon and Legendary pokemon which is original content developed from scratch. Estimated to be released around 2 Months after 16th of June 2018. [Kyu]

@Darkshade 

8 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Yes. So you say something about it instead of staying silent.

From the recent announcement by Kyu:

In order to ensure the fairness of the game is maintained, we have diverted significant development resources to our administrative tools so that we can better handle this scale of cheating.

11 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Yes. So you say something about it instead of staying silent.

Most of recent rmt stuff isnt enought? Lol. Its kinda hard combat gold sellers and bring not-bugged content at same time. Or we can have priority in contents and fuck chinese bots (so the game dies/gets boring)

20 minutes ago, Gilan said:

From the recent announcement by Kyu:

In order to ensure the fairness of the game is maintained, we have diverted significant development resources to our administrative tools so that we can better handle this scale of cheating.

20 minutes ago, Gilan said:

In order to ensure the fairness

21 minutes ago, Gilan said:

fairness

@pachima they're fixing shiny rate!!!!!!!!

Please keep in mind this thread was created prior to me having any official staff role in PokeMMO.

This thread contains multiple "unofficial" labels and disclaimers that things are subject to change, please keep that in mind. @FNTCZ and anyone else reading this.

Estimations are heavily subject to change and taking anything written in this thread as a guaranteed occurrence is something I do not recommend.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
43 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

why has this topic died btw? :(

@Kyu give us an update please on the current situation / progress. i think everybody would appreciate this. Doesnt need to be an ETA or something, just a sign of life

Soontm

-squirtle

4 hours ago, Quakkz said:

why has this topic died btw? :(

@Kyu give us an update please on the current situation / progress. i think everybody would appreciate this. Doesnt need to be an ETA or something, just a sign of life

Agreed. We need an actual sign that they aren’t sitting on their butts twiddling their thumbs. The last “sign” was over 4 months ago and not a word since.

Edited by BoltBlades12
14 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Agreed. We need an actual sign that they aren’t sitting on their butts twiddling their thumbs. The last “sign” was over 4 months ago and not a word since.

Go spend all this energy protesting against dexit or something instead of spamming a lack of updates on a free game tho. I'm sure they're working on it :) 

8 hours ago, Dibz said:

Go spend all this energy protesting against dexit or something instead of spamming a lack of updates on a free game tho. I'm sure they're working on it :) 

Though technically, games like clash of clans, boom beach, and pokemon go are also free