[Unofficial] Future Update Changes

12 hours ago, Matoka said:

Now that Android is in "Open Beta" does this reflect previous references to "General Release" and "Released to everyone"?

Or will we be waiting until Android is done with beta entirely? (Im curious about this since Pokemmo has never left "Alpha" (Beta?))

PokeMMO graduated from alpha to eternal εpsilon a few months ago. But yeah, 2 weeks™-ish from now. We're still trying to fix some outstanding issues @ Android, but the general release was intended to be the milestone where we moved the majority of dev work to gs/desktop again

@Kyu I wanted to ask, we're getting a lot of combat-orientated patches and fixes in the next while, it seems to be a clear Dev goal to patch up what loose ends are still left for it; Something I've seen no mention of that I wanted to ask about is if you have any plans for a "Forfeit option" and/or "Undo selected move" feature alongside (or soon after) the next few battle mechanic patches?

8 hours ago, Zretx said:

2 days for something?

Rough estimate, not confirmed to be that date.

2 weeks prior to that date Kyu said 2 weeks-ish (tm) so I listed the 2 weeks date later as the rough estimate.

It's generally later than that, but it's just there as a rough idea.

On 7/7/2018 at 8:50 PM, Kyu said:

PokeMMO graduated from alpha to eternal εpsilon a few months ago. But yeah, 2 weeks™-ish from now. We're still trying to fix some outstanding issues @ Android, but the general release was intended to be the milestone where we moved the majority of dev work to gs/desktop again

They have time to take out cosmetics but not to finish the game.

On 7/20/2018 at 11:36 AM, Matoka said:

Rough estimate, not confirmed to be that date.

2 weeks prior to that date Kyu said 2 weeks-ish (tm) so I listed the 2 weeks date later as the rough estimate.

It's generally later than that, but it's just there as a rough idea.

Make that a month i can see it happening.

8 hours ago, Quakkz said:

@Kyu any info when the update probably gonna hit, since it seems to be delayed? think a lot of people are waiting for news, since last update has been so long ago

Sorry, I don't have a specific date. It was delayed slightly because the gs experienced a crash last week due to extremely high player counts, and we've had to focus on improving performance to make sure we can handle future loads.

We're rushing things since we're queueing every day atm, so I expect the first patch to be abnormally light on content. We'll probably have to do a few supplementary patches to finish everything we want done before focusing on the next big task

1 hour ago, Kyu said:

Sorry, I don't have a specific date. It was delayed slightly because the gs experienced a crash last week due to extremely high player counts, and we've had to focus on improving performance to make sure we can handle future loads.

We're rushing things since we're queueing every day atm, so I expect the first patch to be abnormally light on content. We'll probably have to do a few supplementary patches to finish everything we want done before focusing on the next big task

I didn't get some stuff, there's going to be another patch before the one we are waiting for?

7 hours ago, Toupi said:

Aren't Poison Heal a Hidden Ability? HA will be introduced in Dungeons so we don't know

6 hours ago, Quakkz said:

No, poison heal is hidden ability.

5 hours ago, Lightningvolt said:

Its a Hidden ability on Gliscor but a Regular ability on Shroomish and Breloom.

Ah! my bad- I replied to this before I went to sleep and was thinking of Breloom! Lightningvolt is correct. my apologies.