Uhh hello i havent played in a year

5 minutes ago, Clearest said:

so tell me whats new in the game

You should really go through the Announcements and Updates section for that... too much has happened... new region, new breeding mechanics, etc etc

6 minutes ago, Clearest said:

and why should i consider starting up my old laptop and play pokemmo again?

You don't really need to use laptop anymore... PokeMMO is out on mobile too now.

Just now, Akshit said:

You don't really need to use laptop anymore... PokeMMO is out on mobile too now.

yeah that's the reason why i even remembered about this game. come to find out that its only for people who paid money or something, so that sucks.

14 minutes ago, Clearest said:

yeah that's the reason why i even remembered about this game. come to find out that its only for people who paid money or something, so that sucks.

Not entirely true if you ever in the past used a donation ticket obtained in game you also have access. You could also obtain one now and use it and get access as well. We will also be releasing Android to the public in the next few weeks so everyone can participate on Android at that time with no restrictions related to reward points or donation tickets.

10 hours ago, Squirtle said:

Not entirely true if you ever in the past used a donation ticket obtained in game you also have access. You could also obtain one now and use it and get access as well. We will also be releasing Android to the public in the next few weeks so everyone can participate on Android at that time with no restrictions related to reward points or donation tickets.

oh I see, thank you! when you mean in a couple weeks, is there a scheduled release date or is, "we release when its ready" type of deal?

17 minutes ago, Clearest said:

oh I see, thank you! when you mean in a couple weeks, is there a scheduled release date or is, "we release when its ready" type of deal?

Staff team hasn't given any exact ETA, but it should be out soon

On 6/14/2018 at 1:17 PM, Squirtle said:

Thank you, i considered going on my pc and installing it again, so far its pretty good :)

the only probelm so far is getting a donator ticket, only 100k short :/