Upcoming Update and Dungeons

4 hours ago, CHUCKunso said:

Gets told people work on dungeons but not as their main focus right now, concludes there won’t be dungeons...

How are you even able to breathe with such now brainfunctions?

no, he said that dungeons were completely postponed, meaning there's no progress being on it as we speak. Same as it was for the past 3 years. And it was said only in Summer 2018 did they ACTUALLY work on a small portion of it, only to postpone it once again. Quite unconvincing.

11 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

no, he said that dungeons were completely postponed, meaning there's no progress being on it as we speak. Same as it was for the past 3 years. And it was said only in Summer 2018 did they ACTUALLY work on a small portion of it, only to postpone it once again. Quite unconvincing.

Yeah, this sort of negative transparency is totally unconvincing /s

5 minutes ago, CHUCKunso said:

Yeah, this sort of negative transparency is totally unconvincing /s

I don't know what part of "completely postponed" you do not get? Meaning, right now, NO WORK is being made on dungeons.

Edited by BoltBlades12
6 hours ago, CHUCKunso said:

In case you are not a nativ speaker:

Right now...

Edit: And in case you are let me help you as well:

Right now definition...

what's your point? All I know is that updates only happen every 6 months with the exception of xmas/halloween events. And from what has been said, it'll take years to get dungeons in. And by then, of course, people will have lost interest.

1 hour ago, BoltBlades12 said:

what's your point? All I know is that updates only happen every 6 months with the exception of xmas/halloween events. And from what has been said, it'll take years to get dungeons in. And by then, of course, people will have lost interest.

pretty sure it will only take years to get ALL the dungeon they want to add since i have a feeling they might quite a lot but the first one shouldn't be that long and hopefully the next will only come quicker has they gain more experiance.

8 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

All I know is that updates only happen every 6 months with the exception of xmas/halloween events. And from what has been said, it'll take years to get dungeons in. And by then, of course, people will have lost interest.

If you know your interest will run out in few months but you want to experience a dungeons, take a break for some time. You can return when they are out and complain about something else, like dungeons are to too hard etc. Your account will still be here

23 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

probly since 2012 xD but even in 2019 people are still going crazy about "update when" and feb just around the corner

maybe this is what squirtle was talking about when he meant 2029. That's when the next update will be. And it will only be 5 small bug fixes

Can I just pause this discussion to say that I just got tired from eating a small meal at Wendy's? It was my first meal after being restricted to only Jell-O and fluids. Man it hit the spot, I'm still tired from eating this shizzle. Good? OK good, continue. 

Edited by Guest
4 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Now all we can do is wait for this "update" in February, that is, if there is one.

I don't want to be rude, but stop complaining. Like holy shit each time I check this thread I am hoping for some insight and all I see is 20 million posts of you complaining. The update is coming, wether it's in a few weeks or in a month or 2 it will be here. Just stop.

On 1/23/2019 at 8:54 PM, BoltBlades12 said:

I don't know what part of "completely postponed" you do not get? Meaning, right now, NO WORK is being made on dungeons.

I don't know what part of Darkshade's post, in which he answered all the questions you do not get, but I am not going to repeat it to you just because you have an understanding capability of a 9 year old.

On 1/24/2019 at 9:09 PM, BoltBlades12 said:

If it’s a new feature, it’d probably be white forest/black city

On 1/25/2019 at 12:10 AM, BoltBlades12 said:

maybe this is what squirtle was talking about when he meant 2029. That's when the next update will be. And it will only be 5 small bug fixes

11 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Now all we can do is wait for this "update" in February, that is, if there is one.

This thread is not your personal complaint folder. You have said the same complaint in 6 different ways up to this point, and nobody cared after the 2nd time you said it. 

You want new content over everything else and you are impatient, everyone gets it, but your repetitive posting adds no value to this discussion whatsoever and is just annoying.

On 1/28/2019 at 8:43 AM, Dazuzi said:

I don't know what part of Darkshade's post, in which he answered all the questions you do not get, but I am not going to repeat it to you just because you have an understanding capability of a 9 year old.

i am honestly suprise this thread isn't closed allready just to make him shut up (and also becaus we pretty much got the best anwser we could)

On 1/28/2019 at 1:43 PM, Dazuzi said:

This thread is not your personal complaint folder. You have said the same complaint in 6 different ways up to this point, and nobody cared after the 2nd time you said it. 

You want new content over everything else and you are impatient, everyone gets it, but your repetitive posting adds no value to this discussion whatsoever and is just annoying.

It's no use, he will keep on asking, he spams every platform. He's the new Sakuramyu/Daedalus/Xatu/HandsomeLooker

On 1/24/2019 at 6:21 PM, MGRazor said:

Can I just pause this discussion to say that I just got tired from eating a small meal at Wendy's? It was my first meal after being restricted to only Jell-O and fluids. Man it hit the spot, I'm still tired from eating this shizzle. Good? OK good, continue.

On a related sidenote, I got these from Happy Meals which I think is pretty fucking awesome. 

vh6ML5K.png

Edited by FNTCZ
umom