Upcoming Update and Dungeons

8 hours ago, Toupi said:

Dude, stop behaving like a spoiled brat. Your "we" is much smaller than you think. Maybe you are still young but in time you will learn that sometimes less fun things are more important.

Considering that this is a feature that people have been waiting on for over 3 years and it took them until Summer 2018 to ACTUALLY start working on it only to postpone it again, yeah... high doubts.

But I will be fair, it would be much easier to be patient if we actually knew what these "priority" features and implementations were.

Edited by BoltBlades12
2 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

I will be fair, it would be much easier to be patient if we actually knew what these "priority" features and implementations were.

They are making shiny rate more fair

On a more serious note, Darkshade has described to you earlier, with details, about how much work and effort it takes AND how focused on details they are about dungeons. You got all the info you asked about, which is super rare to actually appear from devs overall so be grateful and be patient. You even got a note about why they do not want to go into details. 

Be grateful, because few years back that kind of post that Darkshade made was player's wet dream as all we were getting was a response "Soon (tm)" and the thread was closed. 

Be patient, and keep in mind that there are players who are waiting for dungeons way longer than you do. 

I didn't think I will find myself defending staff, the end is near

3 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

4F CM when?

I really don't understand the need to ask the same question thousands of time, obtaining an answer, in this case, a very detailed answer, and still question it again.

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

They are making shiny rate more fair

On a more serious note, Darkshade has described to you earlier, with details, about how much work and effort it takes AND how focused on details they are about dungeons. You got all the info you asked about, which is super rare to actually appear from devs overall so be grateful and be patient. You even got a note about why they do not want to go into details. 

Be grateful, because few years back that kind of post that Darkshade made was player's wet dream as all we were getting was a response "Soon (tm)" and the thread was closed. 

Be patient, and keep in mind that there are players who are waiting for dungeons way longer than you do. 

Yeah, that’s fair. The only concern I have is that what was said was only said to keep people quiet. The truth is often what we make of it, or more specifically, what we WANT to hear.

I do understand that the dungeons are gonna take a while to make. Especially since we’re getting multiple ones from what it sounds like.

My only issue is the fact that according to darkshade, they’re being postponed, as in no progress is being made on it right now, in favor of “more priority updates”.

It would be nice to know what some of these prioritous updates are gonna be(hence my “Dev Log” idea on the Suggestion Box and on my signature), especially if they’re only minor updates like bug fixes and rebalancing. Because there’s no hype out of rebalancing and bug fixing.

And I already know that there won’t be an ETA for the actual dungeons. I just want a time that they’ll start working on it again.

3 years of tossing this idea around like a salad; that’s the real reason why it’s getting to the point where some are getting impatient.

Edited by BoltBlades12