Upcoming Update and Dungeons

On 1/28/2019 at 3:24 AM, BoltBlades12 said:

Now all we can do is wait for this "update" in February, that is, if there is one.

16 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

well, it's February now, so.......

This PC text calling update in February is there since years, and doesn't mean we will actually get update this February. 

No just saying if there is an update in February its too soon to say its February and still nothing.

That tv message is interesting did not know it was there for years.

Lets just be patient and enjoy the game until there is new updates.

I would much prefer to get info from admins on stuff like this new catching rate system rather than when they will give us a new update or what It will be.

I also like it when an update happens out of nowere and I can enjoy seeing the new content added.Instead of knowing in advance what is coming next.

Edited by MightyBoxer

Can we all take a second to appreciate the fact that we have an amazing game like PokeMMO that made us all fall in love with it the way we did and keeps us playing as regularly as we do? And also the fact that despite people not understanding the struggles of programming, we have devs who actually keep working to make this game better and better? 

(I don't know if this comment will be well received but I just wanted us all to remember the amount of effort constantly being put into this game and the fact that it's actually a thing and possibly one of the best things out there. ^_^)

Did not know about that TV message lol, rarely checked the TV.

Truth be told, when I started playing in 2012, I honestly thought the game will just randomly disappear one day (I thought the devs will give up, or will be forced to shutdown server etc.). Damn me was I wrong, sorry for ever having those thoughts, and great round of applause to them.

I enjoy this game and am thoroughly a PVE player. Played once in a while every year from 2012-2015, and came back again earlier this year.

Whenever you get bored just take a break, there are dozens of other quality games out there. And comeback once in a while, or whenever you feel like playing again. 

As Dibz said, take a second to appreciate the fact that we have this dank game and it's still here. 

Just enjoy the game and wait for the updates patiently, it will be here eventually.

p.s. I've been waiting for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord for yeeting 7 years! **** me

Edit: And Elder Scrolls VI :/

Edited by Deviluke
yeet
21 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

No just saying if there is an update in February its too soon to say its February and still nothing.

That tv message is interesting did not know it was there for years.

Lets just be patient and enjoy the game until there is new updates.

I would much prefer to get info from admins on stuff like this new catching rate system rather than when they will give us a new update or what It will be.

I also like it when an update happens out of nowere and I can enjoy seeing the new content added.Instead of knowing in advance what is coming next.

Though the thing is, if we don’t get an update for the next 6 months+, any “surprise” they have for us, by then, nobody will care

19 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Though the thing is, if we don’t get an update for the next 6 months+, any “surprise” they have for us, by then, nobody will care

idk i think it's better to wait and see 

and if an update is announced i don't think "nobody will care". Everyone will. Like think about dungeons update or pts popping off at the time no one would expect it. Most players would be excited about it

look at how much you care after 3 years+ since they were revealed

2 hours ago, porcmare said:

idk i think it's better to wait and see 

and if an update is announced i don't think "nobody will care". Everyone will. Like think about dungeons update or pts popping off at the time no one would expect it. Most players would be excited about it

look at how much you care after 3 years+ since they were revealed

Here’s the question though. How would you feel about waiting for 6+ months to get an update that’s only about bug fixes for features people don’t give a hoot about(*cough* *cough* Pokemon Contests *cough* *cough*)?

They already said that progress on dungeons has been postponed, so the next update WILL NOT include dungeons.

Edited by BoltBlades12