Upcoming Update and Dungeons

On 6/22/2018 at 8:32 AM, redspawn said:

sooo mind defending your opinion? Tell me why would getting legendary pokemons be a bad idea.

Maybe it's to preserve the lore of Pokemon.

I kinda agree with it since there was never more than one Mew or whatever in the Pokemon world.

EDIT:

Actually, reading about it some more there are some multiple legendaries in the anime.

Edited by Archiver
On 6/15/2018 at 11:17 PM, Risadex said:

I am asking all final offsprings which can need new HA's MALE,  so it can rebreed at the cost of a a 4x with nature and HA, which probably wont be so hard to obtain...

Didn't they mention before that they will make non genders and male able to transfer the HAs as well? So it shouldn't matter if your end IV pokemon is male or female, it should still be able to transfer the HA. E.g. breeding a 5x31 iv normal female dragonite, with a 4x31 HA male dratini would result in a HA dratini.

Edited by ASmallDuck
7 hours ago, druido890 said:

if with "sets" you mean the set of moves then I did not mean that.

I meant to say that the legendary pokeon specimens are unique in that there is only one

Nah i meant like, theres endless sets and limiting people to one would be aids.  Like easily scouting that someones only tran is spdef or someones only lati is healing wish would be so shitty

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/15/2018 at 11:57 AM, Darkshade said:

Unfortunately the dungeon we are working on is not yet ready for release - and won't be in time for the next patch.

On 6/15/2018 at 11:57 AM, Darkshade said:

Some dungeons may require co-op, however it is unlikely that this one will.

What ever happened to this specific dungeon you were working on June 2018? It is been 6+ months, more than a couple patches and from this quote here it sounds it should've been avalible long ago...

6 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

What ever happened to this specific dungeon you were working on June 2018? It is been 6+ months, more than a couple patches and from this quote here it sounds it should've been avalible long ago...

It was put on the backburner while we dealt with RMTers, Botters, The Halloween Event and the Christmas event (alongside some other smaller issues).

We still have every intention of finishing and releasing it, but it's quite a large project, and we want to make sure we do it right - not half ass it while our attention is elsewhere.

11 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

It was put on the backburner while we dealt with RMTers, Botters, The Halloween Event and the Christmas event (alongside some other smaller issues).

We still have every intention of finishing and releasing it, but it's quite a large project, and we want to make sure we do it right - not half ass it while our attention is elsewhere.

Ok, thanks for the clarification, just a couple more questions for clarity's sake:

1. Is that specific dungeon still the first one we will get?

2. Are dungeons back on track to being a priority now or are you guys still dealing with android updates, RMTing and botting? (Or something else)

3. Besides map development and dungeon mechanics, has any desicion or guideline been stablished yet about the breeding of HA's and the upgrade system for lengendary mons?

4. Could we please get a small paragraph telling us the state of these proyects (Dungeons) something like the DevBlogs @Kyu used to post. I understand that you guys dont want to "spoil" a mayor part of future content but please consider that said content is considerably delayed from its original release ETAs, and having the community held in the dark for so long just feels wrong. 

Edited by FNTCZ
2 hours ago, Quakkz said:

dungeons delayed since 2014

cant help to get the impression that it never got seriously started or worked on, just a meme to keep older players attached

Do you honestly believe that they would make up content just to keep players attached/meme them? Come on.

22 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

Do you honestly believe that they would make up content just to keep players attached/meme them? Come on.

Anything's possible. Considering the fact that they haven't even made an effort on trying to give us an ETA or at least an update. Something like a sneak peek(whether it be video or screenshot) would make it more convincing and believable.

On 1/3/2019 at 1:13 AM, BoltBlades12 said:

Anything's possible. Considering the fact that they haven't even made an effort on trying to give us an ETA or at least an update. Something like a sneak peek(whether it be video or screenshot) would make it more convincing and believable.

It has been explained multiple times why they don't do ETAs anymore.

You are free to be extremely pessimistic, even to the point where you believe that they made the whole dungeon thing up, but it's not their or anyone's job to convince you or make it seem more believable to you.

Put down the tinfoil hat and be rational for a moment, you're basically suggesting that they would stake over 6 years of development and established reputation to put a ticking time bomb in a form of a lie in their pocket that will inevitably blow up in their face, just to keep 50~ players for a while longer/meme them.

Edited by Dazuzi
15 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

You are free to be extremely pessimistic, even to the point where you believe that they made the whole dungeon thing up, but it's not their or anyone's job to convince you or make it seem more believable to you.

Put down the tinfoil hat and be rational for a moment, you're basically suggesting that they would stake over 6 years of development and established reputation to put a ticking time bomb in a form of a lie in their pocket that will inevitably blow in their face, just to keep 50~ players for a while longer/meme them.

> joined september 2018...

maybe there is a reason why people who played this game for multiple years are pretty pessimistic when it comes to this game ;)

37 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

Put down the tinfoil hat and be rational for a moment, you're basically suggesting that they would stake over 6 years of development and established reputation to put a ticking time bomb in a form of a lie in their pocket that will inevitably blow in their face, just to keep 50~ players for a while longer/meme them.

Maybe not exactly an ETA, but maybe a screenshot or a sneak peek showcasing the dungeons so that way we not only know what to expect, but we also know they're actually being worked on and the devs aren't sitting on their tooches doing nothing.

20 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

maybe there is a reason why people who played this game for multiple years are pretty pessimistic when it comes to this game ;)

Yes, there is a reason. Everyone is aware of that. As he said:

37 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

40 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

The date when you create a forum account =/= the date when you start playing the game. I was lurking for a while, just never bothered to register.

Anyway, I am not here to disagree with you on the development process of dungeons being slow or that you don't have the right to be frustrated about it, but it was recently explained why and I personally understand the reasoning behind it.

I only pointed out that the proposed conspiracy theory is simply insane - slow development process doesn't mean that the development itself is a lie.

Edited by Dazuzi
38 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Maybe not exactly an ETA, but maybe a screenshot or a sneak peek showcasing the dungeons so that way we not only know what to expect, but we also know they're actually being worked on and the devs aren't sitting on their tooches doing nothing.

Since you either didn't read what I said, or didn't get it and just repeated the same thing you said earlier, I will do the same.

You are free to be extremely pessimistic, even to the point where you believe that they made the whole dungeon thing up, but it's not their or anyone's job to convince you or make it seem more believable to you.

Edited by Dazuzi
12 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

pretty sure that conspiracy theory is just a troll and nothing more, just like those who "belive" in the flat earth.

sad to inform you that flat earthers are very real and no trolls 

On 1/2/2019 at 8:37 PM, Darkshade said:

RMTers, Botters

On 1/2/2019 at 8:37 PM, Darkshade said:

we want to make sure we do it right - not half ass it while our attention is elsewhere.

Why not split some of the tasks like the ones quoted above to the rest of the team, that isn't really part of the development? I still think you guys are not organized at all, but maybe that's just me, priorities shifting left and right, no proper organization. But it's also understandble, the team is small, so projects take a while to be implemented properly, although and if you allow me to question this, why do you guys, announce something that early and then keep everyone in the dark for so long?

1 hour ago, razimove said:

Why not split some of the tasks like the ones quoted above to the rest of the team, that isn't really part of the development? I still think you guys are not organized at all, but maybe that's just me, priorities shifting left and right, no proper organization. But it's also understandble, the team is small, so projects take a while to be implemented properly, although and if you allow me to question this, why do you guys, announce something that early and then keep everyone in the dark for so long?

This sounds like a job for.....

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Mayor @Bestfriends !

Grab an interview with the Devs and let 'em have it

Edited by Flareonn
1 hour ago, razimove said:

if you allow me to question this, why do you guys, announce something that early and then keep everyone in the dark for so long?

I can not answer for the devs. But i think with that announcement they did. The devs want to motivate the old and new player to continue this game. Maybe they want to show us how important is this game to them. Sure it is questionable,why they donot show us any logs like they did with other patches (pts with unova). The guys behind this have their reasons of course.

I am also excited if the dungeons hit the live server and i am also frustrated that there are no logs or information about it. Why it takes so long. We have to endure it and to blame the devs is a shame (imo).

Edited by BlizzardGG