[Discontinued] Elite Four's Advanced Teams Guide - All Regions (LVL 100)

2 minutes ago, Aard said:

I think I was getting lucky before.

I've lost a few today with the ai doing some weird stuff.  The mienshao with a fighting gym on sidney1 phoebe has a focus sash and knows acrobatics, the zoroark on phoebe 6 has hp rock, not hp ice, and I got hazed by as dusknoir which was annoying.  There was even a gyarados that used dragon dance and now there's a bunch of foul play spam.  I don't think either of our teams work as efficiently as preupdate anymore.

I tried your team too since I have all the pokes and got swept by a nidoqueen.  since it turned into a 50/50 changing from ice beam to thunderbolt and i guessed wrong on the switch to marrowak.

What I'm thinking is dual screens might be neccesary to get a setup going with gorebyss.  Might switch swampert for bronzong or something.

Yeah, I was checking weakness and pros b4 try using it. 

Not only the items fixed, but in the last update AI skills were increased. Ima study some goals for E4 Right now, but if the level became harder, they probably should increase the rewards too.

51 minutes ago, Risadex said:

Yeah, I was checking weakness and pros b4 try using it. 

Not only the items fixed, but in the last update AI skills were increased. Ima study some goals for E4 Right now, but if the level became harder, they probably should increase the rewards too.

Yeah, I'm not going to buy all of the pieces right now to test.  Here's some tools I know of if anyone wants to give it a go:

lead stuff:

Swampert:

counter

mirror coat

stealth rock

yawn

Bronzong heatproof - light clay lead:

reflect

light screen

stealth rock

maybe rain dance or sunny day to help gorebyss or volc

Dugtrio arena trap:

stealth rock

memento

earthquake

filler

shedinja can be any level, just a slow pass pivot if lead matchup is bad:

baton pass

sweepers:

conkeldurr sheer force if there's a way to get it fast enough its the best attacker in the game:

drain punch

thunder punch

ice punch

bulk up

haxorus mold breaker:

golurk iron fist (also slow but hits hard and has interesting immunities):

shadow punch

drain punch

filler

I'm also wondering if its possible to make a team out of light screen/reflect  chanseys,  a wish user, wobbuffets, and counter coat swampert.  Only physical ghosts and special darks wall it.  Don't really know if the ai deals with that or not.

Anyway, the good news is the reward will go up on its own if no one can beat it since bp will start to be worth more and more. 

Right now im pretty safe if I lead with swampert rocks then kill it, then memento with dugtrio into gorebyss.  The problem is the reward isn't really worth 2 guaranteed revives per battle yet.

Edited by Aard

I've changed my mind on the lead.  I think choice scarf intimidate krookodile is the best lead (switch to amulet on last battle).  It lowers attack, gets rocks down reliably, and baits out moves setups can switch into.  The minus 1 attack is huge in a lot of matchups.

Krookodile - lead

gorebyss - passer

metagross - sweeper1

flygon - sweeper2

volcarona - sweeper3/setup2

dugtrio - memento insurance policy

The team works consistently.  As bp goes up in money per minute will rise from ~3500 back into the 4-5k range and be worth it again hopefully.

Edited by Aard
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/21/2018 at 12:32 AM, Aard said:

I've changed my mind on the lead.  I think choice scarf intimidate krookodile is the best lead (switch to amulet on last battle).  It lowers attack, gets rocks down reliably, and baits out moves setups can switch into.  The minus 1 attack is huge in a lot of matchups.

Krookodile - lead

gorebyss - passer

metagross - sweeper1

flygon - sweeper2

volcarona - sweeper3/setup2

dugtrio - memento insurance policy

The team works consistently.  As bp goes up in money per minute will rise from ~3500 back into the 4-5k range and be worth it again hopefully.

U mind posting the team? (Like with EVs, nature's and complete movesets). Also do you still do only hoenn?

On 12/30/2018 at 7:08 AM, Aldroc said:

U mind posting the team? (Like with EVs, nature's and complete movesets). Also do you still do only hoenn?

I don't run at all anymore because the money got much worse after ai/item changes in the last update.  It is absolutely not worth the time.

I don't have the team anymore and forgot the ivs.

Hopefully the prize is increased so it becomes worth running agian or maybe someone comes up with a better strat.

• 3 weeks later...

@Risadex  I have a question for you. Do you know how the pokemons lvl up of E4 is working? I have beat up the e4 of Hoenn a few times, same for Kanto but it was completely different for each region.
For example I started playing Pokemmo in Hoenn, I beat up the E4 the first time with lvls around 55+. Then I did it 2 more times and lvls were 65+ the 2nd times then 75+ the third time. So basically it climbed up 10lvls by 10.
But when I did Kanto E4, the first time was like around 60. I thought the 2nd time would be around 70 but no, it was directly 80+. Why did it climb up that much? Is there a relation with the lvls of my own pokemons? Or dos it climb up 20 by 20 lvls in Kanto?
I'm about to do Unova for the 2nd time and I have no idea what team should I bring to do it. I would like to lvl up a bit some pokemons lvl 60-70+ but im afraid to face up E4 with poke lvl 80+ again. I could also take a full team lvl 100 directly but if the lvls of poke depends on my own poke lvls then I will face up E4 with 90-100 pokes which might costs me quite a lot of items...

7 minutes ago, Bubaili said:

@Risadex   Tengo una pregunta para ti. ¿Sabes cómo funcionan los pokemons lvl up de E4? He golpeado el e4 de Hoenn varias veces, lo mismo para Kanto pero fue completamente diferente para cada región.
Por ejemplo, comencé a jugar Pokemmo en Hoenn. Golpeé el E4 la primera vez con lvls alrededor de 55+. Luego lo hice 2 veces más y lvls fueron 65+ la segunda vez y luego 75+ la tercera vez. Básicamente, subió 10 litros por 10.
Pero cuando hice Kanto E4, la primera vez fue como alrededor de 60. Pensé que la segunda vez sería alrededor de 70 pero no, fue directamente 80+. ¿Por qué subía tanto? ¿Hay alguna relación con los lvls de mis propios pokemons? ¿O cómo subir 20 por 20 lvls en Kanto?
Estoy a punto de hacer Unova por segunda vez y no tengo idea de qué equipo debo traer para hacerlo. Me gustaría subir un poco algunos pokemons lvl 60-70 + pero tengo miedo de enfrentar E4 con poke lvl 80+ otra vez. También podría tomar un equipo completo de nivel 100 directamente, pero si los niveles de empuje dependen de mis propios niveles de golpe, entonces enfrentaré el E4 con 90-100 puntos que podrían costarme muchos artículos ...

the threard say "all region lvl 100", when u finish 3 o 4 times, kanto for example, the next try to finish this E4, have pokes to lvl 100.

6 minutes ago, mago1993 said:

the threard say "all region lvl 100", when u finish 3 o 4 times, kanto for example, the next try to finish this E4, have pokes to lvl 100.

It doesnt answer my question and I dont remember quoting ur pseudo either.

I asked him about the scaling lvls of pokemons in E4 since he seemed to know a lot about it. 

In most of the guides about E4 in the forum, it always says lvl 100 after 3 times (not including story time)  but it never says the lvls of E4 at the 1st and 2nd times. That's what I asked for. And to know if the lvl scaling is fixed or if it depends of my own team lvls. If you know the answer feel free to answer it otherwise let the person I questioned answers me. 

24 minutes ago, Bubaili said:

Por ejemplo, comencé a jugar Pokemmo en Hoenn. Golpeé el E4 la primera vez con lvls alrededor de 55+. Luego lo hice 2 veces más y lvls fueron 65+ la segunda vez y luego 75+ la tercera vez. Básicamente, subió 10 litros por 10. 

los threard dicen "all region lvl 100", cuando terminas 3 o 4 veces, kanto, por ejemplo, el siguiente intento de terminar este E4, tiene golpes de lvl 100.

not depends for ur level pokes, depends for how much i finish this E4

6 minutes ago, mago1993 said:

not depends for ur level pokes, depends for how much i finish this E4

Then can you tell me more of less at which lvls will be pokemons the 2nd time (after story time) and the 3rd time? (4th time I got it they will be lvl 100).

Is it the same for each region?

On 1/23/2019 at 3:57 PM, mago1993 said:

1º time u finish is a level base 55+

2º +70

3º + 80

4º +90 (= 100)

Well I'm sorry to tell you but you were wrong.

I did Unova E4 for the 2nd time (after story time), I went there with 1 poke lvl 70 and 5 poke lvl 100.

Average lvls of E4 pokemons were 85+.

Which means either you are wrong saying the 2nd time is 70+ or E4 lvls really depends on your own pokemons lvls. 

1 minute ago, Bubaili said:

Bueno, lamento decirte que estabas equivocado.

Hice Unova E4 por segunda vez (después de la hora del cuento), fui allí con 1 poke lvl 70 y 5 poke lvl 100.

El promedio de lvls de pokemons E4 fue de 85+.

Lo que significa que estás equivocado al decir que la segunda vez es 70+ o E4 lvls realmente depende de tus propios pokemons lvls. 

u can see in menu in game, instances, and have info for the next try to finish e4.

@mago1993
I checked In Game at my instance menu and it said 75+ of E4 at 2nd time, while when I fought the Unova league every pokemons had lvls 85+. 
So basically it means there is another factor which affects the lvl of E4 pokemons. Even if its only your 2nd time, but you come with a full team lvl 100, their poke will be at least 85+ instead of 75+. 
I will make a suicide try again with a low lvl team to see if lvls are different or not. But just like with Gym Trainers, I think lvls of our team affect the lvls of their teams.

• 2 weeks later...