New player and turnaments

Hello everyone.

Ive got a simple question and i dont know ehat threat i should post it.

As new player in this community how do you win these posted turnaments for prices because i think i dont have any chance versus player which play for 5 years.

Are or will there be some turnaments for lower players or do we have to grind until we are strong enough for the show? 

Thanks for every answer made in this post and i suggest that please only start with positive criticism or a simple answer.

1 hour ago, Sengoku9191 said:

Hello everyone.

Ive got a simple question and i dont know ehat threat i should post it.

Hey!

You should have posted this in General Discussion imo...

Suggestion Box is for suggestions regarding the game or the forums.

1 hour ago, Sengoku9191 said:

As new player in this community how do you win these posted turnaments for prices because i think i dont have any chance versus player which play for 5 years.

Are or will there be some turnaments for lower players or do we have to grind until we are strong enough for the show? 

Click on the Masterball Icon on the bottom right of the screen in-game.... PvP > Tournament Signup

While most official tournaments can be joined for free, joining a Community Combat (CC) would require Battle Points (BP).

The only way to win them is with a good competitive pokemon team, luck, skills, etc...

There are no tournaments for competitively weaker players, you can however participate in official PvE events if you want... They have nice prizes too.

But if you really wanna win PvPs... get grinding.

Hope this helps. All the best.

6 hours ago, Sengoku9191 said:

Nop, git gud or go home is the moto here. Doens't matter if you played for 5 years or for 2 weeks, if you want to win, there's a way. You want to learn how to play, or get some experience, join matchmaking and play for a while.