Why so many chinese?

14 minutes ago, Weedle said:

Checking up on the game after a six month break. Any reason why this game is Chinese now? Did some super famous Chinese streamer shill this game to his audience or something?

Whats your ign? Also Welcome back to pokemmo After your six month long break) hope you stick around this time

2 hours ago, Weedle said:

Checking up on the game after a six month break. Any reason why this game is Chinese now? Did some super famous Chinese streamer shill this game to his audience or something?

Welcome back dude!

The game having a properly translated Chinese client is one of the main reasons... though yeah some hotshot CN streamers gave the game a lot of boost too.

i looked at one stream it only seems like less then an hour of pokemmo then a shit bunch of some wierd pokemon manga story based FR look alike that runs almost all day, i dont have a link anymore but didnt seem like streamers on that site actually do anything

On 6/11/2018 at 12:35 PM, GodofKawaii said:

i looked at one stream it only seems like less then an hour of pokemmo then a shit bunch of some wierd pokemon manga story based FR look alike that runs almost all day, i dont have a link anymore but didnt seem like streamers on that site actually do anything

Thanks

Edited by Scoholz
  • 2 weeks later...