RP tickets - tradeable

razimove

Question

Sooo I was thinking, Amnesia brace is still untradeable, but there has to be a way around it, and I think this might be a win win situation.

What if you could just exchange RP for a item worth the same value in RP, that you could trade? This would give anyone who might be interested in buying RP a freedom of choice, and might open a new market for those who want to invest some cash into the game.

10 answers to this question

I’m not sure if I’m reading this correctly but are you essentially saying tradeable RP or?

i.e. I have an overcoat and am selling it for 500RP instead of yen?

Edited by Zymogen
2 hours ago, Zymogen said:

I’m not sure if I’m reading this correctly but are you essentially saying tradeable RP or?

i.e. I have an overcoat and am selling it for 500RP instead of yen?

nono, imagine you have 500rp, exchange that for a 500RP ticket on vanity shop or wtv and sell the said ticket, that can then be used. Kind of a way to transfer RP.

On 6/8/2018 at 5:44 AM, redspawn said:

Sooo I was thinking, Amnesia brace is still untradeable, but there has to be a way around it, and I think this might be a win win situation.

Another way around it could be that they just improve it already, and / or make it tradeable.

So kind of tradeable RPs but with locked amounts ?

May let people who want RP stuff that are not that usual to get them for normal price, and not let an RP seller abuse of his position

Edited by Raederz
7 hours ago, Raederz said:

So kind of tradeable RPs but with locked amounts ?

May let people who want RP stuff that are not that usual to get them for normal price, and not let an RP seller abuse of his position

pretty much yes, let's say locked amounts would be normal items prices, like 500/1000/1500, maybe lower like ocarina or dyes value aswell although I don't think it would need to be that low

This would fix the RP market too, which has been utterly destroyed (assuming the items are traded for proper amounts and not the ridiculous prices on GTL).

Absolutely 100% behind it, please implement so lazy people like me don’t have to grind. 

47 minutes ago, Jordzi said:

This would fix the RP market too, which has been utterly destroyed (assuming the items are traded for proper amounts and not the ridiculous prices on GTL).

Absolutely 100% behind it, please implement so lazy people like me don’t have to grind. 

It wont change the prices of RP items. I reckon those tickets will be sold for marginally more than donator status tickets of the same RP value.

Edited by Tyrone
30 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

It wont change the prices of RP items. I reckon those tickets will be sold for marginally more than donator status tickets of the same RP value.

At least it will put an upper limit to the RP items price

Edited by Raederz