[Clef Cup] Metronome Madness (Sunday, 17th June)

e97.gif

Metronome Madness

Details:
32 Players 
Unlimited Reserves
4v4 Metronome Tournament
Normal Mode,
Level 30

**Finales best of 3**

Date + Time:
Date: Sunday, 17th June
Time: 4pm EDT | 9pm BST | 8pm UTC Time Zone Converter

Registration will take place 10 minutes prior to the event starting.
Registration Method: One IGN per user may be posted in this thread on or after the date and time specified above. Edited posts will NOT count as a valid registration. If you have misspelt your IGN, quote the registration and correct it in a separate post. Registration is based on forums time and will be first come, first served.

Clauses:
Species/Pristine/Self KO/Bag Items (except Pokéballs and Leppa Berries, when prompted by a staff member)

Rules:

• The only held item allowed for this tournament are Leppa Berries. All Pokemon should come into battle hold a Leppa Berry in case it runs out of Metronome PP. If the Pokemon runs out of PP after the use of the held Leppa Berry, a staff member will instruct you to use another one from your bag. You will not be punished if you forget to equip a Leppa Berry but you will be disqualified if you are found to be using any other held item in this tournament.
  • Taunt and Mean Look/Spider Web/Block: In the rare event that a player rolls Taunt through Metronome, the taunted player must switch out immediately, so they can avoid using moves that arent Metronome. However, in the even rarer event that a player gets Mean Looked/Spider Webbed and then Taunted, a staff member will ask the taunted player to then throw Pokéballs until Taunt wears off.
  • Imprison: If a Pokemon uses Imprison through Metronome it must switch out immediately.
  • Only the use of Metronome is allowed. If you use a move that is not Metronome you will be disqualified.
  • All duels must be run in Normal mode with Self KO Clause checked.

1a19be8e255d64db8c21b7bf070ff32f.png

List of allowed Pokemon:

Spoiler
Clefairy

Abra
Mankey
Machop
Geodude
Drowzee
Cleffa
Togepi
Smoochum
Aipom
Snubbull
Teddiursa
Plusle
Minun
Spinda
Volbeat 
Illumise
Makuhita
Meditite

Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.
  • Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this and disregarding staff requesting you to unblock said individuals you will be DQ'd.
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to your called location. No time extensions will be given.

First Place Prize

meditite.gif

Shiny Gift Meditite

Your choice of nature, gender, two moves, with IVs 2x31 & 4x25

&

750,000 Pokeyen OR 750 Reward Points

Second Place Prize

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

Third PlacePrize

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points

Host: KaynineXL

Refs: 

GM: TheChampionMike

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, OrangeManiac said:

Not exactly confusion, just Aerun being Aerun.

Haha, I have had a couple people message me in-game about it too. Figured I'd just make a post instead of telling every single person it is an hour later than what they are thinking. But you are right Aerun is bad

4 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Haha, I have had a couple people message me in-game about it too. Figured I'd just make a post instead of telling every single person it is an hour later than what they are thinking. But you are right Aerun is bad

In my defense, I posted because I saw KaynineXL posting something saying that sign ups were in 4mins. YEAH I SAW IT K9

I didn't even check the time since I thought I was late

Kay is the one who's bad

@KaynineXL