PokeMMO Competitive??? Help me please

Español / English.

Sorry for my english.

Hi guys,
I am new to the game, the truth is, I am a fan of the saga but I can not get a 3ds and less a nintendo switch, so always look for a pokemon game where you can play COMPETITIVE.
I get tired of just playing "showdown" I want to be able to create my team T_T.
So I do not know how to play competitive in PokeMMO and the guides did not help me much. Thank you very much, I hope you help me.

Hola chicos,
Soy nuevo en el juego, la verdad, soy muy fan de la saga pero no puedo conseguir un 3ds y menos una nintendo switch, entonces siempre busque un juego de pokemon donde pueda jugar COMPETITIVO.
Me canse de solo jugar "showdown" quiero poder crear mi equipo T_T.
Así que no se como jugar competiivo en PokeMMO y las guias no me ayudaron mucho. Muchas gracias espero me ayuden.

Being new to the game its hard to pump out a pro comp team with the resources you have, so I suggest sticking with pokemon you are keen too, use them in comp until you get to a point where you can understand and identify problems and solutions your team needs for that meta. By the time you get to that point (and a bit before) you can look into comp teams that practice on a regular basis to help you expand your knowledge even more, and have more resources available to you to reach that next level of comp play you want to achieve. I know it seems like a bit of work, but that's kinda the point of PokeMMO, and when you reach to the end of that work and get to that level I know it will be really rewarding to you! :D

As long as you have the tournament requirements you can enter the quene of any event that's going on atm, even if the team you are bringing is bad. Same goes for matchmaking you can hope on that at anytime. Its nice to hear that enthusiasm as well! The work you put in will not be in vain :D

You should spectate a few tournament finals, to get a grip on the meta, and then play matchmaking to learn and test stuff. Also join a team that has some knowledge regarding the game. There's no guide line how to learn, practice makes you learn.

Edited by redspawn