Revisiting this game

Hello! I used to be active in this game back in 2012 and 2013, and was an officer in Bushido. I retired when I transitioned to college, but now that I'm completing my Master's degree, I find myself itching for another dose of PokeMMO. I see that a lot has changed and I will be curious to re-learn the game mechanics as I go! Also Gen V whhaaaaa

Hmu if you're an oldfag and remember me. Otherwise, I would be interested in making some new friends in-game!

1 hour ago, JS6786 said:

Hello! I used to be active in this game back in 2012 and 2013, and was an officer in Bushido. I retired when I transitioned to college, but now that I'm completing my Master's degree, I find myself itching for another dose of PokeMMO. I see that a lot has changed and I will be curious to re-learn the game mechanics as I go! Also Gen V whhaaaaa

Hmu if you're an oldfag and remember me. Otherwise, I would be interested in making some new friends in-game!

Good evening JS6786, welcome back to PokeMMO. I hope you enjoy your experience.

1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

hey u o/ im currently dead so youre in charge of the spirit of bushido. welcome back man i've missed the shit out of you

Yo fred! I will carry the bushido banner onwards :) How have you been? Is anyone else around?

54 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

well i had a fire so i've been pretty shit. as for the others, i think quakkz, art, islam, suneet, and maybe kimi?

Sorry to hear that! Is everything under control? 

Also, I'll look out for everyone once I get my account unblocked. There was apparently a security breach in January?

6 hours ago, JS6786 said:

Sorry to hear that! Is everything under control? 

Also, I'll look out for everyone once I get my account unblocked. There was apparently a security breach in January?

oh yea, you probably got rigamorty'd. tl;dr he found a list of passwords online and got into people accounts and stole stuff then got banned. cam too

4 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

oh yea, you probably got rigamorty'd. tl;dr he found a list of passwords online and got into people accounts and stole stuff then got banned. cam too

RIP. well I'll log in later today, I'll see if my shit is still there or not.

8 hours ago, Suneet said:

Who are you again??

jk welcome back duder

Hey suneet, hows it going homie?

3 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

talk to staff js they might be able to help you get some of your stuff back

Eh, not sure if they can help or not tbh. By the looks of it, all I lost were my comp pokes. And I got a lot of cash from the sales, so I should be OK.

Already bred myself a comp aerodactyl and will work on building up a team

• 3 weeks later...