UI Scaling Improvements needed

Paxixx

Question

I play on a 3840 X 2160 display, and this causes the text in-game as well as the menu text and UI to be extremely tiny (no matter what the resolution in-game is), to the extent that I have to shove my face 2 inches away from my screen to be able to read what it says.

The only solution to this is to change my computer's actual display resolution (I turned my display down to 1920 x 1080 and this seemed to fix it). Now I realize this is still in beta; however, the fact that we have to change our display's resolution to solve this issue is slightly ridiculous and I request that the developers add a UI scaling option so that people with higher resolution displays don't have to change their display resolution every time they want to play.

1 answer to this question

In Windows 10 you can also go to Properties of the PokeMMO icon -> Compatibiliy -> Change High DPI Settings -> Override High DPI scaling and select Performed by System.

This makes the UI 'normal' size on my 3000x2000 screen, without the need to change resolutions.