ACCOUNT MOVED

On 6/4/2018 at 1:51 PM, goodswordman99 said:
On 6/4/2018 at 1:51 PM, goodswordman99 said:

Glad you asked. I've just finished it now but before I release the download I'm working on making the file size smaller. If that doesn't bother you then I could just send you the link to the 215MB file if file size isn't an issue for you. 

super :D

• 10 months later...

Some of the time, like when I log into my character or fly somewhere, the music will become distorted until I leave the area, or even crash my PokeMMO. I really love the Sinnoh soundtrack and I did see you put a lot of work into this music mod, but if you have a reason for why this happens, or if you have a newer version of this mod, then please let me know. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 11:53 AM, goodswordman99 said:

Sorry BurnedRiceCrispy I have no idea how that could have happened. It was working perfectly last time I tried. But there is one reason. Recently I tried modding music into the game in the latest update and nothing was working properly for me anymore. It may have just been my PC but then again it was working perfectly for me in one of the older versions. It's a really easy to make mod just replacing music with mp3 files and like I said when I made this post I used EggPlant's tutorial to make it so if theres any issues then its probably your best bet to go to them and find out whats wrong or whether its the latest PokeMMO version thats causing the problem.

Sorry for the issues :(

Thank you for giving me an answer, I will look more into this and see what is the problem. I hope you make more mods in the future. I hope you the best of luck.

• 5 weeks later...