Arena Champions

YumiJerza

Question

Hello
So, to begin with as we all know the Arena Champions are needed to get the badges and so advance in the game but I think we could develop them further.
That is to say, I explain myself:
A system to fight all the trainers as well as the champion but with an interval of hours.

We win the same sum that it gives basic

Or

A system where we can fight as much as we want but we gain nothing from experience

And it's the player who has to pay to rebuild (not too expensive either)

20 answers to this question

Sorry if my english is bad :c

To recapitulate I think it would be nice that we could fight again the arene champions and the trainer who compose it 

so I propose two ways to place this
-If you can fight the arena for example every 24 hours
-Or either we have to pay a certain amount of money so fight when we want the arena

Ce que je veux dire depuis le début c'est que les champions d'Arènes sont inutiles une fois vaincu donc je propose de leur rajouter une nouvelle fonction c'est à dire de pouvoir plusieurs fois les combattre avec les dresseurs qui composant l'Arène mais en contrepartie on doit les payer.

Edited by YumiJerza
14 minutes ago, YumiJerza said:

Ce que je veux dire depuis le début c'est que les champions d'Arènes sont inutiles une fois vaincu donc je propose de leur rajouter une nouvelle fonction c'est à dire de pouvoir plusieurs fois les combattre avec les dresseurs qui composant l'Arène mais en contrepartie on doit les payer.

"What I mean from the beginning is that the Arena champions are useless once defeated so I propose to add a new function that is to say to be able to fight several times with the trainers that make up the Arena but in return we must pay them."

3 hours ago, YumiJerza said:

3 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

"What I mean from the beginning is that the Arena champions are useless once defeated so I propose to add a new function that is to say to be able to fight several times with the trainers that make up the Arena but in return we must pay them."

Even with the translation, I can't figure what he means.

50 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

i think he means something like that area in black/white 2 where you can fight every trainer from the previous games

battle subway or wtv?

I'll just pick this part and hope I understood it correctly

4 hours ago, YumiJerza said:

Sorry if my english is bad :c

To recapitulate I think it would be nice that we could fight again the arene champions and the trainer who compose it 

so I propose two ways to place this
-If you can fight the arena for example every 24 hours
-Or either we have to pay a certain amount of money so fight when we want the arena

You could actually rebattle gyms of a region every 18 hours (real time) if you finished that regions elite four.
Paying money to rebattle them earlier might not be very attractive as gaining money is the main reason player rebattle the gyms.
--
Il est en fait possible te rebattre les arenesd'une certaine region tous les dixhuite heures un fois que tu as battu les elite quatre de cette region.
A mon avi il ne serait pas très attractive de payer pour les rebattre plutot car gagner d'argent (au lie de le depenser) est le raison principial de les rebattre.
(Désolé pour la mauvaise traduction, mais je n'avais pas trop envi d'utiliser un dictionaire; mais n'hesite pas à demander en cas qu j'ai malexpliqué où malcompris)

So just to get this straight/to avoid any misunderstanding:
You are aware that arenas may be rebattled and want this to be possible more often by paying money (=or getting a less high payout if one returns before 18h are over)?

9 hours ago, YumiJerza said:

yeah but in the game we can fight only once each arena  

You may fight each gym (except the 8th gym of Kanto) as many times as you want.
--
Comme il était dit plutôt, tu peux déjà rebattre tous les arènes aussi souvant que tu veux (sauf la huitième arène de la région Kanto)