Android Beta Donation

2 hours ago, Squirtle said:

You can donate by logging in the game on computer and going to our gift shop which will have a link to be able to donate. 500 RP or more is required if you wish to join the Android beta.

There isn't a simple answer that is easily out there that I can find, but if I specifically just buy the seven day donator status, gift it to my alt account, will it be able to participate on the android app? And if so, will it be for the entire duration of the beta, or just until the donator pass runs out?

What can people without a computer do?

Guess we have to wait for the openbeta.

Just wanna going to help you guys testing the game.

Letd say i test the game and you can delete all my pokes and game content after closed beta ends.

But if you do so dont delete my account ^-^ unfortunatly its not that easy to beta test it.

Greetings and thanks for you time and work. :)

21 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

There isn't a simple answer that is easily out there that I can find, but if I specifically just buy the seven day donator status, gift it to my alt account, will it be able to participate on the android app? And if so, will it be for the entire duration of the beta, or just until the donator pass runs out?

Whoever uses the donator status ticket will gain access to the closed beta. You will have it for as long as the closed beta is available.

2 hours ago, Sengoku9191 said:

What can people without a computer do?

Guess we have to wait for the openbeta.

Just wanna going to help you guys testing the game.

Letd say i test the game and you can delete all my pokes and game content after closed beta ends.

But if you do so dont delete my account ^-^ unfortunatly its not that easy to beta test it.

Greetings and thanks for you time and work. :)

The Android beta test connects to our production server not a test environment in terms of in game but like Kaynine suggested obtaining a donation ticket is another way to gain access.

Its way hard to obtain a donation ticket when you cant start the app itself because of missing an computer.

But this is somethin i have to deal with and dont belong to someone else.

I just wanted to know if its possible without going ingame and my question got already answered.

Thank you for your fast reply and the informations. :)

When you play on the computer how do you make the donations? (Paypal) (by phonenumber)

Im asking because im actually not able to come online with a laptop or computer so i need to know that because:

-i may allowed to ask someone else to go online with my account to make a donation and when im finally arrived in pokemmo with the android app i can buy stuff in the same ammount to gift it to the player.

Is this allowed or do i get banned because of the fact of account shareing?

I dont know about the rules if i would do.

Btw is the app running on samasung galaxy 5 or it only run on high end phone? 

Maybe i use someone elses computer to go online and donate but i need to know which way to pay is possible

Edited by Sengoku9191

In order to donate you do the following.

1. Login to the game on a computer

2. Locate the Gift Shop page at the bottom right of the ingame window.

3. Click "Get More Reward Points" (This will take you to a webpage where you can then donate)

4. Choose the amount you wish to donate and the payment type. We have many different options on how you can donate through our payment processors.

5. Once the payment goes through and is approved you will obtain your Reward Points and if 500 RP or more you will then have access to join the Android Beta.

38 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

In order to donate you do the following.

1. Login to the game on a computer

2. Locate the Gift Shop page at the bottom right of the ingame window.

3. Click "Get More Reward Points" (This will take you to a webpage where you can then donate)

4. Choose the amount you wish to donate and the payment type. We have many different options on how you can donate through our payment processors.

5. Once the payment goes through and is approved you will obtain your Reward Points and if 500 RP or more you will then have access to join the Android Beta.

Thank you very much

One last thing.

Does a paysafe card work too ? 

Because i dont wanna buy one go online at a internet cafe an then it says paypal, visa and things like this. 

1 hour ago, Sengoku9191 said:

Thank you very much

One last thing.

Because i dont wanna buy one go online at a internet cafe an then it says paypal, visa and things like this. 

Different countries have different options so I can't say for certain but our payment processor does accept Paysafecard but there is additional fee to use the card so I recommend you buy some extra before attempting to donate. 

1 minute ago, Squirtle said:

Different countries have different options so I can't say for certain but our payment processor does accept Paysafecard but there is additional fee to use the card so I recommend you buy some extra before attempting to donate. 

Okay last thing beacuase im not ingame at the moment.

10€ are enough for 500 rp 

7 hours ago, Sengoku9191 said:

Thank you very much

One last thing.

If you want to enter the beta, just buy a donation status in the gtl for about 300k.

you save enough problems, in case you can not use the Paysafecard

10 hours ago, Sengoku9191 said:

i may allowed to ask someone else to go online with my account to make a donation and when im finally arrived in pokemmo with the android app i can buy stuff in the same ammount to gift it to the player.

Is this allowed or do i get banned because of the fact of account shareing?

I would not suggest this at all as it places a high risk of your account being stolen.