UI scaling problem

Hey guys !

I'm wondering if there is a UI scaling option somewhere I could have missed it. I play on a 3840*2160 resolution and everything just seems SOOOOOOO tiny, it's honestly unplayable.

For a time it worked when I changed some of my desktop scaling options, but it doesn't work anymore (I have no idea why).

If there is no other option, did anyone have the same problem ? If so, how did you solve it ?

Thanks

EDIT: only solution I've found rn is to change simultaneously the game's resolution and my display's resolution. Weird stuff. If that's the only solution sorry for opening the post.

Edited by Eustachior
4 hours ago, Eustachior said:

EDIT: only solution I've found rn is to change simultaneously the game's resolution and my display's resolution. Weird stuff. If that's the only solution sorry for opening the post.

Unfortunately yes. I am unsure if there are any other solutions.

• 1 month later...

In Windows 10 you can also go to Properties of the PokeMMO icon -> Compatibiliy -> Change High DPI Settings -> Override High DPI scaling and select Performed by System.

This makes the UI 'normal' size on my 3000x2000 screen, without the need to change resolutions.

• 3 weeks later...