How to load Roms on mac?

ok here is the thing.

I updated my java. I had the client. I had all the roms. when I opened the game, it said that I need to load the roms.

So I did. And in the game it showed me that I has already load the rom successfully. then, it said I need to restart the game. So I did. I opened the game again. NO Rom loaded, nothing. everything was exactly like the first time I opened the game.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem? Please help!!!

Have you tried opening the game client's file location?

There's a 'roms' folder in there. If you drop them there, they should automatically be found by the game, so you don't have to specify file paths etc.

It's a real nuisance to find your ROMs folder on Mac. I'd suggest opening the PokeMMO client and clicking 'Mod Management' and then 'Open Roms Folder'. From then on just slide your roms in there.

Hope this helps.

3 hours ago, YIBU said:

/Users/yourusername/Library/Application Support/PokeMMO/roms

Can you please try to put your ROMs here?

I actually tried that before. But the weird thing is I don't even have this folder there. And I created a new folder called roms under the pokemmo folder, it automatically disappeared ever time I opened the game. 

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

It's a real nuisance to find your ROMs folder on Mac. I'd suggest opening the PokeMMO client and clicking 'Mod Management' and then 'Open Roms Folder'. From then on just slide your roms in there.

Hope this helps.

45 minutes ago, Kate1701 said:

I actually tried that before. But the weird thing is I don't even have this folder there. And I created a new folder called roms under the pokemmo folder, it automatically disappeared ever time I opened the game. 

Use the above suggestion from KaynineXL. It's a tried and true method to load them in.