Assistance/Advice on my PvP team?

I've been at this game for a while, (mainly talking with friends and having fun messing around in 1v1s) and I just started building up a team in order to help my team become better in the PvP scene. We have some good battlers that have assisted me, but I think I need a more broad and unbiased eye. Keep in mind the items are up for discussion, and I would like input on that as well. Also, There is a team theme, where I can't use the same type twice. Here is my thoughts on my team so far:

[Edit]: I've rearranged the team according to comments made. This is the updated team.

Scizor @ Choice Band 

Ability: Technician

Nature: Adamant

EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 6 Def

Moves

• Bullet Punch
  • Pursuit
  • Superpower
  • U-turn

Gengar @ Life Orb

Ability: Levitate

Nature: Timid

EVs: 252 Sp.A, 252 Spe, 6 Sp.D

Moves

• Focus Blast
  • Shadow Ball
  • Psychic
  • T-bolt

Gyarados @ Leftovers

Ability: Intimidate

Nature: Jolly

EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 Sp.D

Moves

• Waterfall
  • Crunch
  • Stone Edge
  • Dragon dance

Mienshao @ Life Orb

Ability: Regenerator

Nature: Jolly

EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 Sp.D

Moves

• High Jump Kick
  • Drain Punch
  • Stone Edge
  • U-turn

Blissey @ Leftovers

Ability: Natural Cure

Nature: Bold

EVs: 248 HP, 252 Def, 10 Sp.A

Moves

• Heal Bell
  • Soft-boiled
  • Toxic
  • Seismic Toss

Hippowdon @ Leftovers

Ability: Sand Stream

Nature: Bold

EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Sp.D

Moves

• Stealth Rock
  • Ice Fang
  • Slack Off
  • Earthquake

That's all of them.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Zilocke

Replace Umbreon for Hippowdon I guess, Eviolite isn't out yet so Chansey would be pretty useless in comparison to Blissey, give Scizor a Choice Band and Mienshao a life orb, you probably don't want to have Swords Dance on something that uses U-Turn as it means you'll lose your boosts so replace either Swords Dance or U-Turn with something else, give Gyarados Dragon Dance instead of Dragon Tail.

gengar without focus blast, isn't able to do much to a ttar, magnezone, ferrothorn which are pretty common on the tier. I would not use sludge wave.

umbreon is prone to get those conkel switch ins and mienshaos, that will laugh at umbreon. I wouldn't advice on using him. Suigin advices are on point.

Oh, also, flamethrower > fire blast on blissey, if it even learns fire blast, and hi jump kick on mienshao, to take advantage of that strong stab + regenerator.

Scizor lifeorb is mostly used for SD set, that moveset you have there is great for choice band however.

Meaning something like

SD, superpower, bug bite, bullet or SD, roost, bug bite, bullet, or a mix of this would do better as a LO set.

2 hours ago, redspawn said:

gengar without focus blast, isn't able to do much to a ttar, magnezone, ferrothorn which are pretty common on the tier. I would not use sludge wave.

umbreon is prone to get those conkel switch ins and mienshaos, that will laugh at umbreon. I wouldn't advice on using him. Suigin advices are on point.

Oh, also, flamethrower > fire blast on blissey, if it even learns fire blast, and hi jump kick on mienshao, to take advantage of that strong stab + regenerator.

Scizor lifeorb is mostly used for SD set, that moveset you have there is great for choice band however.

Meaning something like

SD, superpower, bug bite, bullet or SD, roost, bug bite, bullet, or a mix of this would do better as a LO set.

6 hours ago, suigin said:

Replace Umbreon for Hippowdon I guess, Eviolite isn't out yet so Chansey would be pretty useless in comparison to Blissey, give Scizor a Choice Band and Mienshao a life orb, you probably don't want to have Swords Dance on something that uses U-Turn as it means you'll lose your boosts so replace either Swords Dance or U-Turn with something else, give Gyarados Dragon Dance instead of Dragon Tail.

Thanks for the input! A lot of these pokemon aren't made yet, so I'll keep these things in mind when fleshing out my team.

I agree with suigin to replace umbreon with hippowdon for stealth rock support and in general being the better physical wall.

IF you don't have rocks and blissey/gyarados are fainted or low on hp, +1 volcarona just completely destroys this team since you don't have any scarf users and your bullet punch does less than 50%

2 hours ago, Soul said:

I agree with suigin to replace umbreon with hippowdon for stealth rock support and in general being the better physical wall.

IF you don't have rocks and blissey/gyarados are fainted or low on hp, +1 volcarona just completely destroys this team since you don't have any scarf users and your bullet punch does less than 50%

I've changed the makeup of my team to include hippowdon, and I've changed my Chansey to a Blissey with leftovers. Thanks for the advice