"New player corner" as a separate subforum

DeadGorilla

Question

I always told myself id never post in suggestions but w/e.

Basically, link forums account to an in-game account or character.  Until that character or account reaches x (lets say 100) hours, that player can only post in the "new player" portion of the forum.  Basically like how there is a 10 post requirement for the suggestion box, but hopefully this might actually  work.

It doesnt necessarily need its own sub-forums, or at least not as many as we already have for the "regular" forum.  Just something so that there aren't people who are 3 gyms in spamming posts about "gib megas", "how do i delete a character", "special steelix/how to use  butterfree", etc.

I dont know if the servers could actually handle it, but I feel this would really help clean up the forum and ease the work load on staff members.

TL;DR How to cut down on shitposts

I cant format to save my life sorry ily XJaoWRm.png

1 answer to this question

Unfortunately that is something that would take a lot of effort to implement and would hinder the usage of the forums even more than it already is which is not something we are intending to do. If you believe posts are being made that break the rules please report them through the appropriate means and a moderator will handle it.