I finished the elite four one time and...

I finished the elite four one time and the pokes are gaining level every time i fight it or i mistake?

Because i haved some dificult to kill the pokes for the first time, but now i leveling one of my pokes to level 100 to finish quick the league, but everty time i lost it apears that pokes are gaining level. I have one alakazan near level 90, and the other are near 62.

There will be alimit that pokes in elite four stop gaining level?

I'd advice you on doing hordes in giant chasm for leveling. 

Also, you wont be able to use lvl 100 pokemons, in any region, the first time you get to e4.

And yes they do gain levels after the first time you beat them, there's a limit obviously, I just don't know which, sorry.

If I recall correctly, there are 3 stages of Elite Four. Each time you beat the Elite Four it will go onto the next stage. The levels of the Pokemon also depend of the levels on your own, I can't quite remember the exact points in which they increase but if you were to get 1 of your Pokemon to level 100, you may as well get a party of level 100s. Of course, after each 'stage' of Elite Four, you will earn more rewards.

Good luck

17 hours ago, redspawn said:

I'd advice you on doing hordes in giant chasm for leveling. 

Also, you wont be able to use lvl 100 pokemons, in any region, the first time you get to e4.

And yes they do gain levels after the first time you beat them, there's a limit obviously, I just don't know which, sorry.

where is giant chasm?

14 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

If I recall correctly, there are 3 stages of Elite Four. Each time you beat the Elite Four it will go onto the next stage. The levels of the Pokemon also depend of the levels on your own, I can't quite remember the exact points in which they increase but if you were to get 1 of your Pokemon to level 100, you may as well get a party of level 100s. Of course, after each 'stage' of Elite Four, you will earn more rewards.

Good luck

Thanks

Edited by Robercleiton
  • 3 weeks later...