Sign in to follow this  
MathewMat

Shiny Showcase

2 hours ago, barfeelaadmi said:

FxtZ2Io.pngpC1VdSt.png

ahem ahem guess who just hatched a random shiny

Grats bro on your breed do you plan to keep it as it is or do you plan to breed it further?

1 hour ago, DestinyPlus said:

My whale and hoppip too!!!!

I'll add you as soon as I can

1 hour ago, DestinyPlus said:

My whale and hoppip too!!!!

I'll add you as soon as I can

12 hours ago, EmoDuck said:

@xRdZiiiN your shinies are improving every step and growing bigger, you will catch up to me for sure! 

*o* , thanks !! i'm focusing to get my first rare one , this is the reason why my '' collection '' it's not growing too fast , but hopefully i can start hunting horde pokemons again ^^ they're so easy to get xd ~ i checked shiny topic a few times , you seems to have a nice rng at moment , enjoy!! , i hope you get all shinies you desire too!!

5 hours ago, xRdZiiiN said:

*o* , thanks !! i'm focusing to get my first rare one , this is the reason why my '' collection '' it's not growing too fast , but hopefully i can start hunting horde pokemons again ^^ they're so easy to get xd ~ i checked shiny topic a few times , you seems to have a nice rng at moment , enjoy!! , i hope you get all shinies you desire too!!

haha yeah, ive been getting them. i never give up tho, Good luck with your rare shiny~!

feel free to add me ingame Dreamychan!~ 

Edited by EmoDuck

I got a shiny tentacruel today :D 2 of my first shinies within 5 days, guess leveling pokemon to 100 for e4 has its charm! Can you add me and my Rapidash and Tentacruel to the list MM? :D @MathewMat

It's a cruel, so I guess I still can't join the cool club thou T___T

3 hours ago, SinPoke said:

I got a shiny tentacruel today :D 2 of my first shinies within 5 days, guess leveling pokemon to 100 for e4 has its charm! Can you add me and my Rapidash and Tentacruel to the list MM? :D @MathewMat

It's a cruel, so I guess I still can't join the cool club thou T___T

Will add you as soon as I get home

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.