Network Delay

我是一名中国玩家。之前,没有发布Android游戏,比较正常的玩法,但是,现在,非常,非常非常,延迟高(卡的一笔!)!用户激增,请教你,解决这个问题。 (卡的一笔,打一架要好几分钟,心态爆炸有木有!你收费都可以,卡成狗,怎么玩?)请![我是中国联通华北地区的网络]

I am a Chinese player. Before the release of Android my network experience was fine. But now I get lagging very very very much! There have been so many new players, and I wanna know how to solve this problem. It is too lagging to have a battle. I cannot bear it anymore. I don’t mind even if you charge for improving the network connection. Please!

35 minutes ago, newwen said:

我是一名中国玩家。之前,没有发布Android游戏,比较正常的玩法,但是,现在,非常,非常非常,延迟高(卡的一笔!)!用户激增,请教你,解决这个问题。 (卡的一笔,打一架要好几分钟,心态爆炸有木有!你收费都可以,卡成狗,怎么玩?)请![我是中国联通华北地区的网络]

Spoiler

I am a Chinese player. Before that, there was no release of Android games, more normal gameplay, but, now, very, very, very high latency (a stroke of the card!)! User surges, ask you to solve this problem. (A card, a fight is better for a few minutes, there is a wooden explosion of mind! You can charge, card into a dog, how to play?) Please! [I am a network of China Unicom North China]

Good afternoon, I hope you enjoy your experience on PokeMMO. PokeMMO is not responsible for establishing a good network connection. Good luck with your wireless network plan.

下午好,我希望你喜欢你在PokeMMO上的体验。 PokeMMO不负责建立良好的网络连接。祝你的无线网络计划好运。

6 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:
  显示隐藏的内容

I am a Chinese player. Before that, there was no release of Android games, more normal gameplay, but, now, very, very, very high latency (a stroke of the card!)! User surges, ask you to solve this problem. (A card, a fight is better for a few minutes, there is a wooden explosion of mind! You can charge, card into a dog, how to play?) Please! [I am a network of China Unicom North China]

下午好,我希望你喜欢你在PokeMMO上的体验。PokeMMO不负责建立良好的网络连接。祝您的无线网络计划顺利。

下午好,我希望你喜欢你在PokeMMO上的体验。PokeMMO不负责建立良好的网络连接。祝你的无线网络计划好运。

BUT,Not connected to the network, can't play games(不联网我怎么玩这个游戏?)。。。。。。。。Internet problems affect me playing games. In my group,I have counted,Most people,Very serious ,Network delay ,Influence game experience,Even to the extent that,No can play。I want to use it,VPN.but use,Which country,I don't know。please,Tell me ,thank you very much !

15 hours ago, newwen said:

BUT,Not connected to the network, can't play games(不联网我怎么玩这个游戏?)。。。。。。。。Internet problems affect me playing games. In my group,I have counted,Most people,Very serious ,Network delay ,Influence game experience,Even to the extent that,No can play。I want to use it,VPN.but use,Which country,I don't know。please,Tell me ,thank you very much !

donate and get the android app, no lag there

12 minutes ago, yourmajezty said:

捐赠和获得Android应用程序,没有滞后

翻译

*扒鸡头*吃

NO,There is also a delay. Playing games in the morning is much higher than before.The drop line is regular.