The Vermilion Dream (2nd June)

06c73f2ca6ab97adef55222c633029e7.jpg

Date & Time

Saturday, 2nd June | EDT 03:00 PM | UTC 7:00 PM | BST 8:00 PM Time Zone Converter

Kanto-Vermilion city-Channel-1

Duration

1 hour + 10 minutes for submitting scores

Scoring

Total Sum of IVs + Species Bonus + Nature Bonus = Total Score

Pokemon accepted as valid entries:

magikarp.png

Magikarp +2

horsea.png

Horsea

corsola.png

Corsola +7

shellder.png

Shellder

Chinchou  sprite from Silver

Chinchou +7

staryu.png

Staryu

Nature Bonus

Modest+10

Adamant+5

Impish+5

First Place Prize

RDEC6As.png

Cloyster

Your choice of nature, gender, four moves, with IVs 3x31 & 3x30

(Hidden Power is available, IVs will be changed to 30 and 29 on the stats needed)

&

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1,000 Reward Points

Second Place Prize

700,000 Pokeyen OR 700 Reward Points

Third PlacePrize

300,000 Pokeyen OR 300 Reward Points

Rules

• To win this event you need to submit an entry that scores the highest.
  • All Pokemon must have been caught within the event time. You will have one hour to catch your entry.
  • Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokemon will not be accepted as a valid entry.
  • All Pokemon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved...).
  • Pokemon must be the player's OT.
  • You can only submit one Entry.
  • You must link your entry to any participating staff member via whisper to submit your entry.
  • In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through earliest catch time.

Participating Staff: Lightningvolt Bilburt TheChampionMike

I know, I hate people who complain about prizes, but, imo, a perfect comp is not the best choice for a catching event :x

Shinies are what motivates us the most, but, if you can't have one for the catching event, you should better put some vanity, or utility pokemon.

8 minutes ago, Raederz said:

I know, I hate people who complain about prizes, but, imo, a perfect comp is not the best choice for a catching event :x

Shinies are what motivates us the most, but, if you can't have one for the catching event, you should better put some vanity, or utility pokemon.

Yeah because comp players who would like to play a catch event for once totally care about unperfect ivs shinies, vanities or utility pokemons

53 minutes ago, Aerun said:

Yeah because comp players who would like to play a catch event for once totally care about unperfect ivs shinies, vanities or utility pokemons

Comp player or not, what they would be doing is still a catching event nah ?

15 minutes ago, Raederz said:

Comp player or not, what they would be doing is still a catching event nah ?

I don't know what's your point but my point is that a perfect ivs comp for a catch event is a pretty good prize since comp players would sometimes like to chill ingame and do something else than playing tournaments to win money or comps. We all know that playing a tournament is time consuming and pretty tiring whereas a catch event only takes 1hour of your time and isn't tiring at all since all you gotta do is spam balls.

33 minutes ago, chrishodge1 said:

question as ive never been apart of a event when you say 4 moves can i give it any 4 moves or only things it can accualy learn?

like can i have it know spore falseswipe theif and payday or somthing crazy

only moves it can learn fam

31 minutes ago, chrishodge1 said:

question as ive never been apart of a event when you say 4 moves can i give it any 4 moves or only things it can accualy learn?

like can i have it know spore falseswipe theif and payday or somthing crazy

You can only select moves that the Pokemon can learn.

On 5/27/2018 at 10:26 AM, Aerun said:

Oh right, everything in the game has to be done the way it would please comp players. 

3 hours ago, Opte said:

Oh right, everything in the game has to be done the way it would please comp players. 

First, before quoting me, try to read posts better.

I was quoting raederz's post because he was saying that a perfect ivs comp poke for a catch event isn't a good prize and my point by quoting him was that comp players sometimes want to play a catch event and win something useful for them. (90% of the prizes for catch events aren't good for comp players)

Posting what you said now makes your post pointless.

Edited by Aerun

Thank you all for participating in the event

Here are today's winners-

First KitKid

Second - Taktok

Third - Shadowhunters

Congratulations to all the winners!! and hope to see you all next time        .

Thanks to @Foersterr  @SecretDjinn @Jerryzoo@Bilburt  for helping me out during the event.