WAYS TO FARM

1.What are the most reliable ways to farm right now on pokemmo? i've tried pick up, but it just seems to be as effective as it used to last gen.

2.Also i feel like the money we can farm daily is not enough to breed and breed like a player would like.

3. what is the cool down on the NPC's and the GYMs?

3 minutes ago, Takens said:

1.What are the most reliable ways to farm right now on pokemmo? i've tried pick up, but it just seems to be as effective as it used to last gen.

2.Also i feel like the money we can farm daily is not enough to breed and breed like a player would like.

3. what is the cool down on the NPC's and the GYMs?

You may want to watch my Mayor Bestfriends YouTube video on this:

Spoiler

1. You can farm for Everstones because people need them for breeding.

2. I would try to do a bit of GTL flipping while farming so you can kill two birds with one stone and make enough money to support your breeding.

3. NPCs = 6 hours; Gyms = 20 hours; Elite Four = 45 minutes

Just try everything, find what you're the most comfortable with,, and farm it again and again, you will get rich with time.

Obviously, you won't get 1m every 2 hours to breed continuously godly comps, but if you wanna breed, go for 28+s it won't cost you much, and is also interesting to make.

1. My favorite way to farm right now is the gym rematches, 250-260k for an ~hour~ of gameplay (doing the three regions) is pretty good, it is truth that you wont be able to farm them all day long but is by far the quickest if you have limited time. Farming breeders is the other thing i do frequently, because my main focus is in breeding for comp and you can always sell the leftovers of your breeds for profit while working for the pokemon you desire. The best breeders to farm right now are the dittos, they are selling for good prices on the gtl.

2. I think that the money restrictions are working as intended, just be smart about it, the money is obviously the main factor that stops you from breeding so use as little as possible. Farm every everstone and every breeder, maximise the chances of skipping breeding steps by giving the nature at the very last and making use of any natured results you get during the breeding chain, plan your movesets just so you avoid  buying a tm or having to use tutors for moves you could have learned another way, do some pvp and use the BP to buy bracers...

46RALs1.png

Last week i went on a breeding spree, started with 300k, sold a comp i did't like for 600k and breed this three guys in three consecutive days by using the methods of farming i already mentioned, you just have to become efficient about your game time.

3. Im not a numbers guy but the others already answered this one.

Edited by Ghartark