Question about donating.

1 minute ago, satoshi027 said:

If I donate how long can I play on the mobile phone?

Once you donate 500 Reward Points or more, you can play the mobile client until the closed beta is no longer available.

For now, android is in testing stage and only avaliable for ppl who made a donation. After tests conclude, mobile version will be avaliable for everyone without extra requirements. Making donation gives you access to beta so once you donate you can freely play now (when they still are working on it) AND later (when they finally finish it).

If this is what are you asking about 

10 hours ago, Zarunik92 said:

Is there anyway I can donate without logging into the game? I really wanna play the beta but I can't donate because I don't have access to a computer that I can download the game to.

Bro just buy a 300k donator activate it and you can play on the beta.

Yeah. It sucks, I have access to computers but one is a govt laptop and the other is at the library which I think probably more than likely won't allow me to download files to it. It's a hard life. But I guess I'll just have to wait lol

32 minutes ago, Zarunik92 said:

Yeah. It sucks, I have access to computers but one is a govt laptop and the other is at the library which I think probably more than likely won't allow me to download files to it. It's a hard life. But I guess I'll just have to wait lol

Just download it and execute in the flashdrive. (Tough isnt cool play in the library's computer kek)

7 hours ago, Goku said:

I thought that you only have to activate a donator ticket to get access?

This is one way of obtaining access to the beta but you can also donate for 500 RP or more and also get access. Like others have mentioned once you get access you will have it until we feel Android is ready to be advanced from Beta to be released to production.