PLEASE rebalance obedience levels on kanto

(First of all, sorry for my english... i'm not a native speaker)

I was defeated too many times on Kanto league that i don't know what to do...

Okay... I'm not a pro, thats clear but a i have a pretty decent team, Magnezone lvl 61 (pretty near to be completly useless) Flareon lvl 60, Dragonite lvl 60, gengar lvl 61, Starmie 61and Aerodactyl 60, no one with full iv's / ev's but decent ones...

And its impossible, i cannot understand how Agatha's gengar is faster than mine when i have 3 more lvls 27 ivs on speed... And Gary's leafeon is impossible to me, even with flareon... I cannot farm decently because i cannot waste my main team leveling up and i need to save money to buy revives... Fast Claw never works so i cannot have that little minimun advantange to defeat any key pokemon on league... The same with Lance's Aerodactyl, faster than mine, 3 levels more, 15 IV's on speed and 151 Ev's on speed... Is not fair...

I love the extra difficulty on the main game, but at this time i think is pretty excesive on the near end game..

Something near to lvl 70 obedience i think would be a lot more fair, mostly for the people like me...

I don't know if i'm missing something so any advice will be great.

I fkn love this game, but im really close to abandon because im stuck...

Ya tío, pero esque es excesivamente hardcore, por lo menos en los juegos originales si un poke no te obedece, por lo menos no se suicida en el primer turno, un gengar de mucho nivel me puede servir para ir descartando enemigos muy jodidos con mismodestino por lo menos, o servirme para aguantar algunos golpes y cubrir a magnezone o starmie que son los más versátiles en la liga, pero no hay manera... Ni siquiera sé si cambiar de región... porque si voy a llegar a la liga al final y me voy a atascar otra vez porque o bien me pasé del 62 o sigue siendo demasiado jodido, pues incentivos para seguir jugando... pocos...

Y me jode porque hacía mucho tiempo que no jugaba a un pokemon tan bueno.

30 minutes ago, braisjorge said:

Ya tío, pero esque es excesivamente hardcore, por lo menos en los juegos originales si un poke no te obedece, por lo menos no se suicida en el primer turno, un gengar de mucho nivel me puede servir para ir descartando enemigos muy jodidos con mismodestino por lo menos, o servirme para aguantar algunos golpes y cubrir a magnezone o starmie que son los más versátiles en la liga, pero no hay manera... Ni siquiera sé si cambiar de región... porque si voy a llegar a la liga al final y me voy a atascar otra vez porque o bien me pasé del 62 o sigue siendo demasiado jodido, pues incentivos para seguir jugando... pocos...

Y me jode porque hacía mucho tiempo que no jugaba a un pokemon tan bueno.

Exactly, I know many people who started playing and left because of these things,
I do not understand the need to complicate things so much to new people, I know that there are people who enjoy the story,
but there are those who know it and want to spend to other things, they can not pretend that a person who just arrives in 
the league with their pokemon obtained in history, defeat the leagues as if nothing, I dare say they have put semi competitive 
pokemon in the high command, several of my friends they were 1 week to pass 1 league, and several left the game because they got
tired of that ... I hope someone takes into account these opinions, I already pass everything, but I think of those who struggle
to advance, something that many do not do, you make a publication of these and only receive toxic comments.

Actually I agree. I think it does more harm that good to the game. SPECIALLY vs the E4. (The rest of the sotryline and gym fights it's actually ok, it makes the game more interesting) but I know plenty of people who started playing the game and have literally quit because they couldnt get past the E4. to put a very close example: my brother. he loves pokemon games, hes gone through the gba and nds storylines time and time again, he loves online games and mmos so pokemmo would be perfect for him right? ofourse. until you hit a wall. players in the process of doing the storyline don't precisely have access to high tier pokemon or money. I even lent him some comps but he still couldnt get past the e4 becase he got overleveled (my comps are level 50) and because he didnt have enough healing items which imo are quite expensive.

If the excesive difficulty of the game near the end of the storylines is capable of drawing away such a harcore player, who in theory would be the perfect fit for the pokemmo player persona (likes pokemon alot, emulators, online games, mmos, reasonable difficulty) then it makes you wonder what it does to more casual player. I believe pokemmo as a game in general has a lot of potential, but gameplay designs and choices like these are only harming said potential. If the game is missing its target audience then it makes you wonder what happens when it hits other kinds of players/potential customers. The staff has said time and time again that pokemmo is not only the competitive aspect, thats what simulators are for. there is the shiny trading and the community aspect now I ask you: why would a player whose goal will be to trade shinies have to go through such a difficult E4? I certainly think it is excesive and a bigger problem than it is given credit for.

@Kyu @Desu @Squirtle Tagging you all because I don't know who's responsible for gameplay design but I also think this is an issue that is directly related to the company's long term goals and playerbase growth.

Also in my humble opinion I recommend that if you are going to do something about it you better do it fast because you are releasing the game in a new platform (Android) and once you pass to an open beta you will touch a whole new market of mobile users, who by the way tend to be more casual, and then it comes a horde of new players and it is on you to keep them playing instead of having them quit after a week. I'm 100% sure that you are aware that first impressions last and the time when you first enter a new market is perhaps the most crucial of all when interacting within it.

Edited by FNTCZ

There's not a single defensive pokemon in your team. It makes sense to me that you have to use some other playstyles instead of just bruteforcing your way through the story.

Get a wall with toxic, inflict burns to stop physical attackers, if something is faster use twave, subseed, ...

And since you get healed after e4 now, just get 5 mons with destiny bond. There is so much you can do to beat e4...

And if you want to bruteforce it anyway, DD gyarados stomps everything in story. 

5 hours ago, braisjorge said:

i cannot understand how Agatha's gengar is faster than mine when i have 3 more lvls 27 ivs on speed...

The same with Lance's Aerodactyl, faster than mine, 3 levels more, 15 IV's on speed and 151 Ev's on speed... Is not fair...

They are probably using Choice Scarf. An item that boost your speed by 50% but lock you to a move you've picked.

These threads are all so lazy to me. People complain about losing to the Elite 4 but I guarantee you most of them don't even try to make changes to their team, because it's too much work and they quit. If you can't handle training a few new Pokémon for the story, you're going to have a rough time with the post game considering it's literally all just grinding.