Can a Subforum for lotteries be created?

razimove

Question

22 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Raederz said:

Which is why it contains selling, trading, and services as well

Yeah, why was a price check thread created again instead of having countless of price checks aswell? Isnt that a service trade corner could also offer? Was there the need for a separated thread just for that? This ends up as being spam, 1 or 2 threads was pretty fine, as they wouldn't flood, but this makes trade corner a lottery corner and nothing else, I mean, just go there, take a look, is there any thread other than the lotteries on page 1? There's like 4.

4 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

If people are stupid enough to waste their money on a lottery, let them 

All fine by me, couldn't care less about that, but you barely see any trading on trade corner now, instead you se 12 lotteries or something. You want to find something interesting? Page 2 is where it's at now.

Edited by redspawn
3 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Isnt that a service trade corner could also offer?

Nope. Price check were not allowed on forum. And this would be really dumb to compare a price check (question-answer) to a lottery (which need organisation)

All fine by me, couldn't care less about that, but you barely see any trading on trade corner now, instead you se 12 lotteries or something. You want to find something interesting? Page 2 is where it's at now.

I cant find barter in the trade corner, it's been a while we should've renamed it selling corner.. nah ?

Trade corner is meant for people who are looking for any kind of stuff. You can find stuff you are looking for in selling threads, but also in lottery threads.

Edited by Raederz
1 minute ago, Acarus said:

overprice shiny leggo 
well look at the bright side, the trade corner is very active r

I agree that stuff is getting way too overpriced lately. Just let these people who overprice af know by not taking their tickets, should discourage them doing it again and again.

The bright side of lotteries is that if people are interested enough, the creator of the lottery will make a decent amount of money from it. Sadly nearly every market in-game is dead right now so if this is the new way of making money we shouldn't bash it just because it's not what we're used to seeing in trade corner/trade chat. 

2 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

The bright side of lotteries is that if people are interested enough, the creator of the lottery will make a decent amount of money from it. Sadly nearly every market in-game is dead right now so if this is the new way of making money we shouldn't bash it just because it's not what we're used to seeing in trade corner/trade chat. 

dead market ? blame the over populated player 

1 minute ago, Acarus said:

dead market ? blame the over populated player 

If they didn't nerf the shit out of NPCs we would still have a consistent method for making money but that was too easy so now we get to suffer and sell 14k Everstones. 

Just now, ImFunk said:

If they didn't nerf the shit out of NPCs we would still have a consistent method for making money but that was too easy so now we get to suffer and sell 14k Everstones. 

12k everstone now, at least the berries market and tutor items is going up 
blame the new region 
they said'' the more NPC, the lower the payment''

4 minutes ago, Acarus said:

12k everstone now, at least the berries market and tutor items is going up 
blame the new region 

Berries will go down as soon as the chinese gold farmer hordes find out it's a good money maker aswell. Everstones is pretty much supply and demand, since the competitive scene is near dead, the demand for everstones is little, so they drop in value.

19 minutes ago, Raederz said:

I cant find barter in the trade corner, it's been a while we should've renamed it selling corner.. nah ?

Trade corner is meant for people who are looking for any kind of stuff. You can find stuff you are looking for in selling threads, but also in lottery threads.

Well true, thing is, right now, people who go into it, are flooded with lotteries, they can't see much other than that, but this also has to do with how inactive trade corner got lately, so idk.

11 minutes ago, Acarus said:

' the more NPC, the lower the payment''

kinda dumb as long as u have to plan it in "$ per time" to make it efficient.

Well true, thing is, right now, people who go into it, are flooded with lotteries, they can't see much other than that, but this also has to do with how inactive trade corner got lately, so idk.

I see what you mean, imo, theres an illusion that lotteries makes u overvalue stuff. Just let 2 or 3 of them fails and people will behave back to normal. Regarding prices of some of them, idk how it is gonna fill.

Edited by Raederz
10 minutes ago, Raederz said:

kinda dumb as long as u have to plan it in "$ per time" to make it efficient.

nah too many NPC 
it used to take me around 4 hours to make 650k and now =,= meh (to do Kanto and Hoenn)

Edited by Acarus
6 minutes ago, Acarus said:

nah too many NPC 
it used to take me around 4 hours to make 650k and now =,= meh (to do Kanto and Hoenn)

I mean, the measure "more npc, less payment" ignores time value. Farming for longer time should be more rewarded.

44 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

I agree I mean it's a nice way to get rid of expensive shinies and making a buck or 2 on them lol and even normal ones now because lately people just don't buy the shinies lol.  Ak holds the record for highest lottery so far which was 30 million. Those 2 shinies wouldn't have come close to 30mil value.

3 minutes ago, Goku said:

I agree I mean it's a nice way to get rid of expensive shinies and making a buck or 2 on them lol and even normal ones now because lately people just don't buy the shinies lol.  Ak holds the record for highest lottery so far which was 30 million. Those 2 shinies wouldn't have come close to 30mil value.

This is actually the dark side of it x)

It is nice if it helps selling stuff impacted by dead market, but it should not be a way to overvalue everything at indecent scales. This kind of abuse may give lotteries a really bad reputation, which used to be pretty nice, adding a "fun" dimension to trades.

Edited by Raederz