Gen 6 Implementation Theoretically Possible?

So hear me out, I know the real gen 6 can't be implemented like any other generation. However, this gives me a somewhat unique idea. If these rom hacks of B2/W2 show us making mega evolution isn't impossible in the engine there made on, is it possible to use the assets from all the previous gens (or just the assets from gen 5 idk) and make all the gen 6 areas in 2D? It would even lessen the strain on most computers rather than porting gen 6 and to have lots of pc's make the game run at low framerates. This can also leave the customizeable sprites intact.

Edited by Awesomekid956000
1 minute ago, Awesomekid956000 said:

make all the gen 6 areas in 2D?

Possible? Yes, but it's a metric fuckton of work that the devs won't do and most of the playerbase doesn't want. Please consider playing cartridge games if you love Gen 6 so much.

It's not about me liking gen 6. I love the game just as it is. Mega Evolution is one thing but this is a genuine question that I just wondered if it was possible that's all.

May I also point out that I beat the cartridge games, I beat Y, Sun&Moon, and Ultra moon. So I wouldn't be having much fun fighting wild pokemon I can 1 shot. (I don't like playing competitive)