PokeMMO Battle Association - Division Alpha Draft - 26th of May!

And that concludes the draft for the Alpha Division. You can see the draft board in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o5q0qgu5_xoHxdnL01PBj5tvEToWL1orbdxy4rpbqJ4/edit?usp=sharing but here's the screenshot:

35843608c1fd2c59cae5534370102a99.png

I wanna thank all of you for being here for the draft, also by making the draft move along very quickly and smoothly but also allowing the people who were playing TT battles to finish their games before forcing them to draft. It was kind of unfortunate this draft happened to overlap with TT and I take responsibility of that. However, I'm glad everything seemed to go well overall and I wish you all good luck for your first season of PBA!

Kiwikidd was allowed to draft his team after the draft. A concern was raised that this could essentially allow someone to "counterteam" people but at the same time the said player will have only very limited amount of Pokemon to draft from when the first 90 most desired Pokemon has already been drafted. After a small discussion in Discord it seemed like we pretty unanimously agreed that an "afterdraft" will be fine, which I eventually ended up confirming with my iron first hosting.

Kiwikidd ended up PMing me his team and his PBA team will be following:

Skarmory 300

Mamoswine 300

Gyarados 300

Mismagius 50

Durant 50

Hariyama 0

Lapras 0 

Magnemite 0