When do you think Mega Evolution will come to Pokemmo?

24 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

Can I just say that this forum is social ignorant for it's inability to explain to a guy on the internet that Mega Pokemon probably can't be implemented on a base gen 5 engine? Holy shit some of you are insufferable.

If no one has said it yet: Welcome to PokeMMO.

30 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

Can I just say that this forum is social ignorant for it's inability to explain to a guy on the internet that Mega Pokemon probably can't be implemented on a base gen 5 engine? Holy shit some of you are insufferable.

I believe sometimes people simply get annoyed if it seems that similar questions are raised repeatedly
... furthermore shitposting has become sort of a tradition, probably more so if one is bored (by the game)

7 hours ago, Awesomekid956000 said:

[...] Anyone have ideas?

I'd recommend the post (and also the entire thread) that I linked you below as it might (at least partly ?) answer your question

Edited by Anthrazit
37 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

It shouldn't be impossible to code in though.

48 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

Megas can be implemented in the Gen 5 engine and older engines, see the mega moemon thread and various BW/BW2 hacks that contain megas. So not only are you wrong, you're an asshole too.

1 hour ago, Raichu4u said:

'base gen 5 engine', sorry amici, it's not impossible to code. Just not something that will happen. Ever.

Also for the record we wouldn't have gen6 abilities or fairy type so M.Gardevoir, M.Altaria, M.Pinsir, M.Mence, ZardX, M.Blastoise, M.Metagross, M.Aerodactyl, M.Kangaskhan, M.Sharpedo and M.Glalie wouldn't have abilities, Mawile wouldn't have Play Rough. M.Sableye, M.Lucario, M.Gengar, M.Blaziken and possibly M.Medicham and ZardY would be insta-banned, naturally so would M.Mewtwo and M.Ray.  M.Lopunny, M.Abomasnow, M.Latios, M.Latias M.Diancie and M.Garchomp would be unavailable too, that's roughly half the megas out of the picture as fully implemented additions to the game. The rest wouldn't really be terrible additions but at that point why bother, not to mention there's a huge viability gap between the good ones that would be added and the rest.

Z-Moves would definitely be easier to implement but at the same time I don't think anybody here wants to instantly lose a mon whenever Mence, Volcarona or Porygon-Z are out on the field.

20 hours ago, Raichu4u said:

Ok first off I got the message that megas couldnt be implemented for the most part. Second part if this was so insufferable because I just wanted to see if it was possible to begin with, you didn't need to click on the thread. Lastly, some actual people helped me understand that most likely it isn't possible for many reasons. You're just adding gas to an electrical fire. To anyone who actually helped me understand thank you, you teached a dude who had no idea on modifying game coding, or making games in general understand how things can't just work at the snap of a finger. 

Sorry for a long message, I can't keep things short.