When do you think Mega Evolution will come to Pokemmo?

I don't know myself, all I can say is pretty sure everyone else is gonna say it's gonna be added when gen 6 comes into pokemmo. I just wanna know when that's actually gonna be happening off the way regions been released, they skipped gen 2 johto and went straight to gen 3 hoenn, then we skipped gen 4 Sinnoh and went to gen 5 with Unova, so now I'm thinking were getting Alola next. Which defeats the whole purpose of gen 6 since gen 7 has mega evolution and z-moves. I've just noticed they do all the odd regions. Anyone have ideas?

Jeez, why are you hating so bad. It's a suggestion if anything it's up to the creators of the game anyway, I just wanted to see what people thought, not asking for people to call me "dumb" over it. If the metagame and mega evolutions are so messed up as you say, the creators can change things such as balancing issues.

Edited by Awesomekid956000

Anyway I seperated my suggestion in the actual suggestion box and this was a discussion I made a few minutes before that if I'm correct. Other than that, I just wanted to see peoples opinion and all I got was hate :P, and a fact that apperently they skipped gen 1 too in terms that a remake to a gen 1 game is still a gen 3 game.

29 minutes ago, Awesomekid956000 said:

well the game was a remake of gen 1, the only things fire red added was running shoes, better graphics, and a way to trade said pokemon to ruby and sapphire

The two games are drastically different in how they play, the only thing that is the same is the region itself for the most part.  Battle mechanics were very different, be it abilities which didn't previously exist, move mechanics, stat mechanics that had been refined/updated.   Overall it was a very different game.

Gen 3 FR is very different than Gen 1 R

Just now, Awesomekid956000 said:

ok, so mega evolution sucks to the majority of people, now I wanna see how people think z-moves are.

We barely have gen5 items, abilities and moves working and you want devs to implement some future mechanic that would throw the metagame into utter chaos.

7 minutes ago, suigin said:

We barely have gen5 items, abilities and moves working and you want devs to implement some future mechanic that would throw the metagame into utter chaos.

No what I mean is if not many people like mega evolution, I wonder if people prefer z-moves. Not to be put into the game, just how people like it in general. Maybe I should have put that comment to a completely new discussion, or were you talking about the mega evolution concept?

Edited by Awesomekid956000