Dungeons and hidden abilities

Dungeons and hidden abilities  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Soon or later, the dungeons will come and bring pokemon with hidden abilities. How do you guys think the breeding will go if you want for example a 5x31 pokemon with hidden ability?

• All pokemon used for breeding will need to have hidden abilities
    • All female pokemon used for breeding will need to have hidden abilities
    • Only one pokemon used for breeding will need to have hidden ability
    • It wil be impossible to breed a 5x31 pokemon with hidden ability
    • None of the above.

Nobody knows. 

From their early thoughts, which truth be told, are ridiculous, or just shows that the main devs don't actually play the game, they want to make sure you can only capture HA pokemon within the dungeon, meaning, you bred a shiny previously that could use the HA now? I.E Breloom, mamoswine, dragonite? You're screwed. You bred 1 box+ of comps before the HA update? You're screwed, money and time wise. You won a fancy shiny comp from a tour that now needs HA to stay relevant? You're screwed.

TL;DR; from early thoughts, only the pokemons captured within the dungeon will carry the HA, meaning a good amount of your comps might get ruined with their introduction. Just wait and hopefully they re-think their approach to the subject.

I guess introducing an untradable 'HA' ability pill as a dungeon reward is to hard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by redspawn
8 hours ago, redspawn said:

Nobody knows. 

From their early thoughts, which truth be told, are ridiculous, or just shows that the main devs don't actually play the game, they want to make sure you can only capture HA pokemon within the dungeon, meaning, you bred a shiny previously that could use the HA now? I.E Breloom, mamoswine, dragonite? You're screwed. You bred 1 box+ of comps before the HA update? You're screwed, money and time wise. You won a fancy shiny comp from a tour that now needs HA to stay relevant? You're screwed.

TL;DR; from early thoughts, only the pokemons captured within the dungeon will carry the HA, meaning a good amount of your comps might get ruined with their introduction. Just wait and hopefully they re-think their approach to the subject.

I guess introducing an untradable 'HA' ability pill as a dungeon reward is to hard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's obvious players with comp pokes will need to invest time and money again and nobody wants to do that, but this is not really what the topic is about. I am just wondering what other people's thoughts are about how the mechanism will work. But i guess many players share your opinion :-)

1 hour ago, athelstan said:

It's obvious players with comp pokes will need to invest time and money again and nobody wants to do that, but this is not really what the topic is about. I am just wondering what other people's thoughts are about how the mechanism will work. But i guess many players share your opinion :-)

From the early commentary of them (sorry to reuse this term over and over), They want us to have to rebreed everything, which yeah my opinion on that, is that it's dumb. By that I mean, they want you to catch a female there and breed it up, use it as a breeder. Then Squirtle said something like, there's nothing confirmed, everything is on a very early stage, and they're still thinking how to do stuff, then DarkShade came and confirmed that is the way it will be in some thread on the suggestion box, honestly at this point nobody can tell what will happen, but they're known for making really bad decisions, so don't be surprised.