PokeMMO Battle Association - Signup thread

It's happening. The signups for first season of PokeMMO Battle Association is here. The idea of the event is explained in this thread:

Signup for must consist following:

Player name:

Timezone:

Preferred date of draft: 25th/26th/27th May or 1st/2nd/3rd of June (bold the dates that will work for you)

Do I think I can be active for the duration of this event (~ 2,5 months): Yes/No*

[Optional]: Team name**

* I will give priority to players in signups that consider they can be active. For the sake of this event, I hope you're honest. However, if you need to drop out for unexpected reason during the season, just let me know in a PM and we're cool

** In GBA, people generally give a name for their team they're battling with - usually influenced by sports teams. This is entirely optional and can be generated at any time but if someone signs up with a team name then no other player can claim the same team name after that.

You may sign up one friend, granted that player asked to get signed up. Said player has to have their own active forum account, which they use to confirm that they wished to get signed up. Edited posts are allowed and this signup thread will be open until 4 PM EST Sunday 20th (possibly more, that will be specified later). Please inform me your preferred draft dates during this weekend!

Important: The actual draft dates will be made based on what are the most requested days from the signups. This could mean that the draft date will be something else than you wish. My apologies for any possible inconveniences in this regard but you can use a representative to draft for you.

Discord channel (not required but helps especially in a discussion about draft dates): https://discord.gg/qWfMdH8

Player name: Aerun

Timezone: GMT+1

Preferred date of draft: 25th/26th/27th May or 1st/2nd/3rd of June

Do I think I can be active for the duration of this event (~ 2,5 months): Not really but let's try anyway

[Optional]: Team name: The uguuing Bouffants

Edited by Aerun

Player name: Suneet

Timezone: BST

Preferred date of draft: 25th/26th/27th May or 1st/2nd/3rd of June (bold the dates that will work for you)

Do I think I can be active for the duration of this event (~ 2,5 months): Yeah

[Optional]: Team name - [TBA!]

Edited by Suneet

Player name: SweeTforU

Timezone: GMT+3

Preferred date of draft: 25th/26th/27th May or 1st/2nd/3rd of June (bold the dates that will work for you)

Do I think I can be active for the duration of this event (~ 2,5 months): Yes/No*, tho maybe on the last 2 weeks i wont be available on pc so i hope they will release a mobile version till then.

[Optional]: AAAAAA