Improve the practicality of the team

Ryu

Question

Improve the practicality of the team and increase the variety of functions so that the team is not just a chat room.

•  New Team Active Points feature
    • When the team is established, get 10 active points,When team members log in and accumulative online 30 minutes, the number of active points increases + 1.
    • Each member can only provide 1 active point for the team per day.
    • Over 24 hours the team has no members to log in and the number of active points will gradually decrease.
    • Decrease 1 point on the first day, decrease 2 points on the second day, and so on.
    • When the number of active points drops to 0, the team will automatically disband if no member logs in to the game within 7 days.
  • New team level feature
    • When the number of active points reaches a certain height, the team level can be improved. After waiting for the countdown, the t level is increased.
    • Lv.1 - Lv.2     Required active points x 100     -     Member max + 10.
    • Lv.2 - Lv.3     Required active points x 300     -     Member max + 15.
    • Lv.3 - Lv.4     Required active points x 500     -     Member max + 20.
    • Lv.4 - Lv.5     Required active points x 1000     -     Member max + 25.
    • Lv.5 - Lv.6     Required active points x 3000     -     Member max + 30.     -     Unlock team icon(Can be displayed in future player profile viewing)
    • Lv.6 - Lv.7     Required active points x 5000     -     Member max + 35.     -     Unlock team secret base(More spacious than ordinary secret base)
  • New team BUFF feature
    • Lv.1 - Lv.2     Increase 5% Battle Experience,Duration 5 hours,cooling time 1 days.
    • Lv.2 - Lv.3     Increase 10% Battle Experience,Duration 5 hours,cooling time 1 days.
    • Lv.3 - Lv.4     City Store Discount 5%(Poké Ball $200  ->  $190),Duration 5 hours,cooling time 1 days.
    • Lv.4 - Lv.5     City Store Discount 10%(Poké Ball $200  ->  $180),Duration 5 hours,cooling time 1 days.
    • Lv.5 - Lv.6     Increase 5% shiny encounter rate,Duration 5 hours,cooling time 1 days.
    • Lv.6 - Lv.7     Increase 10% shiny encounter rate,Duration 5 hours,cooling time 1 days.
  • New union daily task
    • Capture Pokémon     -     Specified  Nature、IV、Gender (E.g  Jolly male Atk x 31 pikachu
    • Transport goods. (E.g  Help Prof.Oak大木博士 OD DPPtHGSS.png Transport goodsItem_Parcel.png  to  Pewter City's Brock小刚 OD HGSS.png 
    • Submit specified items.  (E.g Everstone不变之石
    • Battle the player 1 time.
  • New team daily task reward and exchange service
    • Complete daily tasks will earn 1 team exclusive points.
    • Team exclusive points can use the exchange service (Team exclusive svanity items & special item) at designated places.

• advantage
  1. Improve the practicality of the team and increase the variety of functions so that the team is not just a chat room.
  2. Teams that are occupied and no longer active will automatically disband.(Many excellent tags can be used again.)
  3. Can accommodate more players.
  4. Have your own team secret base & icon.
  • Shortcomings
  1. To some players more harsh

Edited by Hao
Revised content

4 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Hao said:

•  New Team Active Points feature
    • When the team is established, get 10 active points,When team members log in, the number of active points increases + 1.
    • Each member can only provide 1 active point for the team per day.
    • Over 24 hours the team has no members to log in and the number of active points will gradually decrease.
    • Decrease 1 point on the first day, decrease 2 points on the second day, and so on.
    • When the number of active points drops to 0, the team will automatically disband if no member logs in to the game within 7 days.
  • New team level feature
    • When the number of active points reaches a certain height, the team level can be improved. After waiting for the countdown, the t level is increased.
    • Lv.1 - Lv.2     Required active points x 100     -     Member max + 10.
    • Lv.2 - Lv.3     Required active points x 300     -     Member max + 15.
    • Lv.3 - Lv.4     Required active points x 500     -     Member max + 20.
    • Lv.4 - Lv.5     Required active points x 1000     -     Member max + 25.
    • Lv.5 - Lv.6     Required active points x 3000     -     Member max + 30.     -     Unlock team icon(Can be displayed in future player profile viewing)
    • Lv.6 - Lv.7     Required active points x 5000     -     Member max + 35.     -     Unlock team secret base(More spacious than ordinary secret base

I loved this at first but there's a problem. If we can win and lose Activity Points, what happens when for example you have the +35 bonus member and then for summer vacancy people don't come online as often and then the team lose points and go at 4,999 points? 35 members get kicked?

15 minutes ago, Hao said:

• New team BUFF feature
    • Lv.1 - Lv.2     Increase 5% Battle Experience,Duration 5 hours,cooling time 1 days.
    • Lv.2 - Lv.3     Increase 10% Battle Experience,Duration 5 hours,cooling time 1 days.
    • Lv.3 - Lv.4     City Store Discount 5%(Poké Ball $200  ->  $190)
    • Lv.4 - Lv.5     City Store Discount 10%(Poké Ball $200  ->  $180)
    • Lv.5 - Lv.6     Increase 5% shiny encounter rate.
    • Lv.6 - Lv.7     Increase 10% shiny encounter rate.

I don't like those buffs. They decrease the utility of the Donator Status and are way too OP in my opinion.

Even though I like a few ideas, many things don't work.

32 minutes ago, MrGangor said:

I loved this at first but there's a problem. If we can win and lose Activity Points, what happens when for example you have the +35 bonus member and then for summer vacancy people don't come online as often and then the team lose points and go at 4,999 points? 35 members get kicked?

I don't like those buffs. They decrease the utility of the Donator Status and are way too OP in my opinion.

Even though I like a few ideas, many things don't work.

No one in the team is online, and active points will begin to decrease.

Sounds extremely similar to the suggestion made before

DS said back then that they had some ideas, so hopefully teams get improved soon

As MrGrangor said some buffs are too similar to the donator status and therefor unlikely to happen.

I'd also like to add that a +35 in max member size is far too low for the teams that would actually need a higher max team size.

1 hour ago, Anthrazit said:

Sounds extremely similar to the suggestion made before

DS said back then that they had some ideas, so hopefully teams get improved soon

As MrGrangor said some buffs are too similar to the donator status and therefor unlikely to happen.

I'd also like to add that a +35 in max member size is far too low for the teams that would actually need a higher max team size.

Maybe it's not clear enough.

Member max + 35 is Lv.6 - Lv.7.

When it reaches lv.7,The total number of members should be +10 +15 +20 +25 +30 +35 = 135  :p