ozzie1550

Team Lava Recruitment - Interested in joining?

9 minutes ago, Kaezzern said:

@MathewMat Can i join Team Lava? :D

I'll get a hold of you later in the day as soon as I get home also have some questions to ask you, but see you in game

9 minutes ago, Kaezzern said:

@MathewMat Can i join Team Lava? :D

I'll get a hold of you later in the day as soon as I get home also have some questions to ask you, but see you in game

Hiya! AstralSpectre here! I'm a huge pokefan and was amazed to find out the game had an mmo type of game. Casual, maybe thinking about getting into competitive, right now just trying to get through my Kanto playthrough and then onto the other regions. If you are still recruiting my in game tag is AstralSpectre! Thanks and look forward to playing with you guys!

11 minutes ago, lawnchair said:

Hey I'd like to join. I've been playing for about a month now and just got into competitive battles. I play daily and interested in getting into more social aspects of the game. My IGN is jongoo

@MathewMat

Sure thing I'll get a hold of you today we will teach you competitive play, and anything everything else

On 9/12/2018 at 12:09 AM, AstralSpectre said:

Hiya! AstralSpectre here! I'm a huge pokefan and was amazed to find out the game had an mmo type of game. Casual, maybe thinking about getting into competitive, right now just trying to get through my Kanto playthrough and then onto the other regions. If you are still recruiting my in game tag is AstralSpectre! Thanks and look forward to playing with you guys!

Sure thing bro me or reddragon will get a hold of youp

@MathewMatGreetings, I would like to join the team.  Been looking in to building a competitive team, and reading up on it.  I figured the next step was to join a team, and who doesn't want to be on a team with a Luffy as a leader

IGN shockerr

5 hours ago, EmoDuck said:

well, i can add u guys to the team, just messge me on dreamychan

What is dreamychan?? 

21 hours ago, Tabodr said:
Hi, how can I join the clan?
I am an active player 

Hit me up when you are online. My IGN: SinZ

On 10/8/2018 at 6:31 AM, Tabodr said:
Hi, how can I join the clan?
I am an active player 

We are unable to contact you in game let us know when ur on and we whisper you

6 hours ago, Torodox said:

I can't find any of you in game :(

My tag is TorodoxS

Are you online now? You can send me or other Lava's members here a forum message so we know you are online, then we can talk over in game.

Edited by SinPoke

Hello. I was recommended this team by someone who replied to my introduction post, and I was hoping to possibly join it? I just started playing this game after gods-know how many years and I'm looking to become an active member. My IGN should be the same as it is on the Forum: BoVTopDog.

Thank you @MathewMat

4 hours ago, BoVTopDog said:

Hello. I was recommended this team by someone who replied to my introduction post, and I was hoping to possibly join it? I just started playing this game after gods-know how many years and I'm looking to become an active member. My IGN should be the same as it is on the Forum: BoVTopDog.

Thank you @MathewMat

Feel free to message me in game. Thanks

5 hours ago, Goku said:

Feel free to message me in game. Thanks

Sounds good! What is your IGN so I can contact you properly?

23 minutes ago, BoVTopDog said:

Sounds good! What is your IGN so I can contact you properly?

Goku's IGN is Goku, you could also talk to MonkeyDMathew and Masterkeyys (those are their IGNs) to be added to the team. <3 And hit me up in game if you have any questions or wanna talk about anything ^^