Sign in to follow this  
ozzie1550

Team Lava Recruitment - Interested in joining?

Team Lava

Great vision without great people is irrelevant. Team Lava is only as good as it’s members - we’re thankful for you. 

Interested in joining a group so regal that when we wake up, we piss excellence? Take a victory lap Lava, you’ve earned it. Think you have what it takes?! You probably do - check us out and see that the grass is greener on the other side.  

31369526_1888272134731075_67793829765232

Motto

Team Lava is comprised of players from all over the world in all different time zones. This means that no matter where you're from, you'll always have active members online with you. Members, who are happy to help you with any aspect of the game. We pride ourselves in the ability to turn newbies into pros, whether you need help with the storyline or are looking for a competitive team, you can find your home here, at Lava. 

About Us

Lava - the place where it’s better together. It’s easy to join the fun, just pick an activity!

• entering official Pokemmo events
  • hunting shinies
  • pleb farming
  • game planning competitive strategies
  • breeding the next competitive barbaric force to intimidate your rival
  • nerding out with discussions of our favorite shows, movies, and live events.

Whether you’re here to be the very best, or if you just want to put your feet up and hang out, here at Lava we like you just the way you are.

Requirements

• Mature, respectful and kind players. Those who joke around and who are a bit more lively, know your audience, as everyone has different personalities.
  • Activity: Don’t be strangers, we like active players, but understand that MMO, as fun as it is, is not life. 

How to Apply

Leave a comment below tagging one of the Lava leaders, we'll be happy to connect with you via Pokemmo's Forums or reach out to a leader of Lava in game. IGNs below:

• MonkeyDMathew
  • SirOzwald
  • Masterkeyys
  • imbatmans
  • RakuenX
  • XRDZIIN
  • ReDragonn
  • DestinyPlus

Rules

Be yourself, enjoy your time here and don’t hesitate to reach out. We don’t bite.. Rawr! 

Thanks for reading and hope to speak with you soon!

~MonkeyDMathew & Team Lava~

Edited by ozzie1550

Hiya playing with some friends and we are looking for a team and this seems like a good one. Would love to join !

IGN:Roboticfish

It would appear I dont know how to use forums lol...

10 minutes ago, RoboticFish said:

Edited by RoboticFish
forums are hard

Hiya, I'm also new to PokeMMO (been playing for a couple hours now although, 6 hours to be exact to get an idea of everything before looking into clubs/teams) and I'd be interested in joining this team! :) @MathewMat

My ign is the same as my forums. " Shayzien "

Edited by Shayzien

Hello @MathewMat, I'm interested in joining lava. I see you guys a lot around the 3 regions so that's good proof of activity. I've been looking for an active team to comp with. I've been playing for 1 month, and have all 3 regions done (minus Battle Frontier symbols) and 2 of my 6 comp mons bred. Feel free to contact me here, or in-game, with any questions. I'll be on most of today off and on, on mobile. IGN is the same as here, SaltiestMeatBall.

Edit: Added discord contact info to my profile if that is preferable. 

Edited by SaltiestMeatBall

Hey @MathewMat, I was once a member of your team and would like to be in it again.

My IGN is Girka and was once a member of Lava. I was kicked for inactivity (i believe) and wanted to ask if it would be possible to invite me again.

I was inactive because my laptop stopped working and should have probably informed you guys about it, but I somehow forgot to do it. :(

Sorry for any inconvenience and I hope you will reply soon. :)

4 hours ago, Girka said:

Hey @MathewMat, I was once a member of your team and would like to be in it again.

My IGN is Girka and was once a member of Lava. I was kicked for inactivity (i believe) and wanted to ask if it would be possible to invite me again.

I was inactive because my laptop stopped working and should have probably informed you guys about it, but I somehow forgot to do it. :(

Sorry for any inconvenience and I hope you will reply soon. :)

Sure thing next time you are on contact any lava for an  invite