improve the user experience, or how much do we get the user?

All the recent Vanity items do not require an update whereas moves and item functionality do. We don't plan on updating the server just to add a few new fixes, we'll wait until there is a significant amount to make an update worthwhile

The person in charge of vanity items is @Darkshade and he does not have anything to do with the coding for mechanics etc. So adding vanity items does not effect the rest of development.

Also updates only wait for when they're ready before being added, it does not involve the player base at that time, it also might be worth noting that we have record numbers currently in terms of playerbase. Don't forget that this isn't even the longest update drought we've had and it's known that the android update is getting nearer.

It does not bother me to put new vanitys, it does not bother me that they win direct, because the servers do not pay for themselves, and also this is a job for you, but they have lost the direction they wanted to give to the game, focus more on having users more time playing, they put vanitys for users to buy and it's fine, but they do not think about the users, the android version seems great, but at least they finish 5% of the moves that are missing, at least put the items that missing for the competitive, I know it is not easy but they invest more time in other things than in improving the game.

You should be happy to know that there are more move/ability functions that are ready for the next update, it's just these updates do not happen frequent enough for them to be noticed it seems

stop being justified, I am a player of 2012, when the e4 of kanto did not exist

I only ask you to put a little more desire, nothing else, I do not mind buying vanity, or reward points, :)

pokemmo has great potential, do not waste it, It's for the staff, in charge of the updates, not for you, respect for being the only one who answered me :)

1 hour ago, Walerito said:

stop being justified, I am a player of 2012, when the e4 of kanto did not exist

I only ask you to put a little more desire, nothing else, I do not mind buying vanity, or reward points, :)

pokemmo has great potential, do not waste it, It's for the staff, in charge of the updates, not for you, respect for being the only one who answered me :)

Let me make this clear.

They are working on the game as a hobbie which takes them longer for updates. They also have a life away from the in game content, scripting and all that kind of stuff.

Right now @Kyu said he is working on an android update and no more content such like items,abilities etc. Will be added. Be patient and understand the staff are human beings too.

I hope i made this clear and understandable for any future comments. 

11 minutes ago, Takens said:

Let me make this clear.

They are working on the game as a hobbie which takes them longer for updates. They also have a life away from the in game content, scripting and all that kind of stuff.

Right now @Kyu said he is working on an android update and no more content such like items,abilities etc. Will be added. Be patient and understand the staff are human beings too.

I hope i made this clear and understandable for any future comments. 

do not be conformist, do not justify anything, you are a user more like me, if they rob you or ban you, they do not care about the time you invested in the game, and my conversation was with Kizhaz, besides you being a competitive player, you know that there are many items that are needed, they go 6 months without a remarkable update, I being an old player, and a player who invests buying RP, I would like them to put a bit more desire to the game, and I repeat it the version android seems great, I do not think it would not even qualify the battle trains, not toothed helmet, evolutionary mineral does not exist, among other things, do not take it badly, but you know I'm right.

Spoiler

google translate es una mierda

7 minutes ago, Walerito said:

do not be conformist, do not justify anything, you are a user more like me, if they rob you or ban you, they do not care about the time you invested in the game, and my conversation was with Kizhaz, besides you being a competitive player, you know that there are many items that are needed, they go 6 months without a remarkable update, I being an old player, and a player who invests buying RP, I would like them to put a bit more desire to the game, and I repeat it the version android seems great, I do not think it would not even qualify the battle trains, not toothed helmet, evolutionary mineral does not exist, among other things, do not take it badly, but you know I'm right.

Reveal hidden contents

google translate es una mierda

As Kiz stated before, there are different people working on different things, i understand that you want more content to be added quicker but understand that the dev team is working to do so, so please be patient, telling them to hurry up with comments like this won't make them hurry up. 

On a side note, the post is in General Discussion, so the conversation isn't exclusive with Kiz (Who sux).

Ok, what I think or say does not change anything, but put a little more wave to the game, at least encourage a little more the lower tier, or finish the 5% of the moves that are missing, at least this year they have it what to do, jajajaj

17 hours ago, Darkshade said:

Everyone is just worried I'm going to outdo them ( ° ͜ʖ °)

HelloWorldMMO here we come.

17 hours ago, Desu said:

If darkshade gets to code, can I do the art?

I will not acknowledge either of you unless the get out hat is up for purchase.