Shiny Breed Item

YoshidoriForum

Question

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, YoshidoriForum said:

would be nice to have an item that can maintain the shiny status like the everstone with nature, in that way one player can easily change his shiny pokemon

well would also be very rare

When two shiny pokemon breed, the egg will always be shiny.

& If you are referring to allowing shiny pokemon to breed with normal Pokemons while preserving their shiny status, I doubt that will be happening.

47 minutes ago, YoshidoriForum said:

yeah and losing 1 possible million that's crazy

That's the point.

There needs to be an incentive to sink shinies, otherwise their value just destabilizes over time instead of remaining at something stable.

I'm almost positive our current shiny breeding system isn't even sinking enough; as it is naturally sided towards common species.

19 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

That's the point.

There needs to be an incentive to sink shinies, otherwise their value just destabilizes over time instead of remaining at something stable.

I'm almost positive our current shiny breeding system isn't even sinking enough; as it is naturally sided towards common species.

And sided towards males specifically, of those common species.

2 hours ago, Tyrone said:

And sided towards males specifically, of those common species.

Not really, with guaranteed 31's or w/e we have now on shinies, theres incentive to breed those common shinies together then breed them into something better.

1 hour ago, Darkshade said:

otherwise their value just destabilizes over time

Well ermmm shiny values went to shit anyways in the past year so yeh. Would just like to clarify this point.

12 hours ago, Goku said:

Well ermmm shiny values went to shit anyways in the past year so yeh. Would just like to clarify this point.

13 hours ago, Darkshade said:

Here is the other part of a quote